Thread: Downloading speed and DNS failing error with airtel Turbo 30GB plan

Downloading speed and DNS failing error with airtel Turbo 30GB plan

Hello guys I was using a simple internet connection and was working good with it and suddenly I heard of something with the airtel Turbo 30GB plan with 4mbps speed and desperately followed it and now I am having number of problem sometime the problem is with the throttling the download speed by the airtel or the other time getting the DNS lookup failed error although the net starts working properly by itself in 10-15 minutes. Now I am just blank what to do with this plan and how to make it proper?

Re: Downloading speed and DNS failing error with airtel Turbo 30GB plan

Well guys nothing new with this many of us are facing this same problem same problem with me and I too got in hurry and without thinking anything bounced on this connection and then facing all such problem I would have thought that there is no such plans which would be giving us happiness in India still the net is very costly over here and with a bad service so we should be satisfied with low rate plans at least we won’t be effected heavily right now what we can do is just kick the ISP guys and ask them to fix this problem.

I too heard about this but I dint went with this because I knew that this would be the problem anyways I would be saying to Use 'force encryption' from utorrent preferences and try to Use Google DNS and then see if this is helping you out.

Why are you shy in asking the ISp guys to help you out and then than if they are not able to do this just ask them to take away the connection and you don’t need it any more and that would be the best way once when I faced the same problem this was what I did I just asked them to take away the connection and they would not take it away instead of that they would be trying to help you out and give you a better service so try doing this I hope this would help you.

No such problem with this plan ya it was bit frustrating sometime but not always i think there is some problem with your cable and all or may be someone has been hacking your internet, this days lots of guys have been found hacking the internet or some of them has been found just taking the internet with the cross connection and all you need to ask the service provider to check your connection and see if that is been found having some problem and i hope that would be solving your problem. And i don't think there is any problem with this connection some of my friends are using this too and haven't got any problem with this so i hope your problem would be solved too.