Thread: Want to buy AMIGO I.T.E. Power Supply for BSNL Modem (UT-300R2U )

Want to buy AMIGO I.T.E. Power Supply for BSNL Modem (UT-300R2U )

Here I want a suggestion from you guys. I am using BSNL Dataone broadband connection. I have a BSNL Modem UT-300R2U and I want to buy a new AMIGO I.T.E Power Supply Adapter. My modem’s Model number is AM-120800AV and Input is 230V~50Hz 80Ma and Output is 12V~800mA 9.6VA and it is Made in China. And this was a part of my BSNL broadband connection. So I want to know from Where can I buy AMIGO I.T.E. Power Supply Adapter.

Re: Want to buy AMIGO I.T.E. Power Supply for BSNL Modem (UT-300R2U )

I will suggest you to try SMP power supply which Switch mode power supply. I think its better option for you. And I am suggesting you because I also use this only. One thing that you should make a note of is, while using it; make sure that DC plug has same polarity. As far as my experience is concerned its usually Inner +ve. And I use input at 100-240AC and output as +12V==1A AC/DC adaptor model ZCB819.

Yes you can use Switch mode power supply(SMP) also but if you ask me then I will suggest you to go with ERD. You can find details of it at its official site erdvision.com. And as your main problem is, from where to buy it? Its simple, just go to nearest stores which deals with selling of Adapters. There ask for ERD adapters and sure you can find good ones from the range of ERD. And its for no doubt that I use ERD only.

Thanks to both of you for taking interest and replying. But as you both suggested here for different adapters, now I am a bit confused about, which adapter should I buy? You both said about SMP and ERD. Now I want know is there is any other adapter better that them. And which adapter should I use SMP(Switch mode power supply) or ERD or if there is any other adapter better than it then suggest that also. Till now I think I should go for ERD.