Thread: I found BSNL service not good as others

I found BSNL service not good as others

I took 1350 ULD plan in March because ULD 750 was not enough for my needs and greed. I filled the form, 20 and my plan is expected to change from next cycle, i.e. April 1, but no, still had the speed to 64 Kbps. I went to the center of the CC asked why he was not in my plans changed. I was told to have completed the form before; I'll have to wait for the next cycle. What now?

Re: I found BSNL service not good as others

Same problem with me, I had to wait a month, plan to change everything good. Now, I was playing counter strike with my friends and was happy with the speed and everything, I saw my fall line, linking the ads would suddenly began to run every 15 minutes. It was getting off each time you participate in any server, very disappointed. Call toll-free, as always never works or if it does ever pick up. I had to go to the office JTO, he told the story, he said there could be a problem with the line, it will send the linesman to fix it. The lineman came, he did something with the line, and network was working fine until the link went away again.

No doubt BSNL is the worst broadband provider in India with plans to shit and Customer super sad. In fact fiber beam has better service from BSNL. They are forcing us to take the landline service and telephone is the worst of BSNL. That really only should provide only the DSL signal from fixed lines. I know that the landline is the best way to communicate. They will be critical in case of disasters that could shut down communications and satellite phone. They are also more difficult to exploit. As for any disaster movie, landline phones have proven to be El Salvador, in many cases.

I bought a bow Xperia day 5 last month. I am using a 64K SIM card of Airtel in the phone last week just insert my SIM in BSNL 3G hand set and really surprised to see that the headset does not show the BSNL service coverage in an area totally tried BSNL sim itself another problem to my satisfaction I received the replacement of BSNL sim still use. Later I made a reaseach with other providers of SIM and realized that BSNL, Idea, Vodafone, Videocon all had 32k sim and work in the whole of the hand, where as Airtel, Tatadocomo, Relaince, Aircel, Uninor, reached 64K sims works perfectly on the phone. I have checked all the Sony Ericsson service center told me that BSNL sim shows the signal at times, but it will not work.

I'd like to know that r is not a rule for customers for BSNL is concerned, if your problem is not resolved by the time the day 3 entitles you to discounts in the rent. Go through the BSNL site for details. Making this a base to send only a few letters and wait for their response. However the problem is not resolved, it’s better to make a complaint against them with the Consumer Forum. There is possibility that they might provide a necessary solution for the same.

Yes you are right BSNL is the worst customer service I agree with your statement. In my opinion I think you have changed your Internet provider. You can use the Trust plan for broadband. There are plenty of good plan of dependence, such as Reliance unlimited broadband plans, plans for data transfer speed selection plans, combined postpaid plans, etc. You can prove that I am sure that as broadband confidence customer care services. You can visit the All India complaint online at the official website.

BSNL has cheap the cost of limitless broadband plans Dataone Home. And it also introduced two limitless plans with 512 kbps speed. Home Home 900 and 900 PLUS now has become home to 750 and 750 PLUS Home. As the name indicates the plan, expenses are reduced from Rs.900 to Rs.750. For more details you can visit the official website. Existing customers will have to do anything! Surf the internet safely at home. Rate for the existing home and 900 clients Home PLUS will automatically switch to the main page 750 and 750 PLUS Home, respectively, apply from this month.