Thread: Can’t trust the SSL certificate of Airtel bill payment

Can’t trust the SSL certificate of Airtel bill payment

As the title says, the certificate is listed as expired, so I make my payments on the certificate has expired or should I wait to fix it? I misread the popup, IE9 says a certificate is not trusted in use. I had already published on the test certificate on July 10 seems airtel now cannot even buy a certificate.

Re: Can’t trust the SSL certificate of Airtel bill payment

Airtel website is giving error.When authentication certificate that verifies the certificate that shows "test certificate (no security!)" Certificate is valid only one month, until August 8. Can anyone confirm? Airtel is really bad or has gone bankrupt cannot even buy a valid certificate? If your server is going through some changes, does not mean that you start using the certificates of insurance. I do not know which side so please suggests me a good step.

You asked in July for updates on the system could be done by July 5-6. They said they cannot make changes to the system. About my application for modify of address, told me that if the demand is inserted before freezing the system, they could still process migration. Reviewed and confirmed that the request was not filed in time so that nothing can be done. He admitted that he had submitted the application for the system froze. He offered to do the wiring in the meantime. I would like to get it done when the connection actually migrate.

Got a call from wiring only today has to do, then called the technical man (got your number from the seller that I had taken my check) and asked to select at least IPTV. He may be able to regard home an hour later and turned on all 3, mentions the strike as a reason for the delay. So there's a strike going on Airtel and none of the striking workers have leaked the news to the press?

I have been told that freezing is not related to the restructuring. Although I have my doubts, but if the DTH business integration, mobile and fixed, we'd probably be talking about unified billing to save themselves a lot of paperwork and logistics costs have also said that the improvements are related to improving IVR telephone customer support based. Only after 20 would know I guess.

As one of the largest suppliers and fastest growing SSL in the world, DigiCert is trusted by the corporate governance, and educational institutions worldwide to provide the strongest encryption available to Web servers. Excellent support (24 hour phone, email and chat) at competitive prices on all our certificates, DigiCert is simply the best value in SSL. igiCert offers a wide range of products that work seamlessly with Web servers. The right product for you depends on your specific needs.

In order to use SSL to protect an online connection you need an SSL certificate. An organization needs to request and install SSL certificate on your web server to initiate SSL connections with browsers. Once installed, you can connect to the website about how this tells the server to create a secure connection to the browser. The SSL certificates need to be issued by a CA root certificate trusted. The root certificate must be present at the end user's machine to the trusted SSL certificate. If you do not trust the browser error messages are not trusted by the end user. In the case of electronic commerce as a result of errors in instant messages lack of confidence in the website, untrusted Web sites using SSL certificates thereby risk losing the trust and business of most consumers.