Thread: Average Indian using 1.4GB bandwidth, what is the purpose of fair usage policy?

Average Indian using 1.4GB bandwidth, what is the purpose of fair usage policy?

Looking to an Internet video on your mobile device? Adjust of practice represents the future of the Internet. That, in fact, may have by now inwards: the online video now accounts for 40% of Internet traffic worldwide, beating once dominant file-sharing systems to the industry as a whole dubs peer-to-peer (P2P ), representing a similar proportion of traffic until last year. They have covered permanently by saying that the average user speed DSL Internet 1.4gb.NO wonder are declining.

Re: Average Indian using 1.4GB bandwidth, what is the purpose of fair usage policy?

Peaks of Internet use during office hour’s lunch - The Times of India MUMBAI: 1 pm on a weekday. An office-assistant of 25 years, one could assume that would be lunch. Perhaps the time to connect with colleagues or chatting with friends and partners in a meal. The time linking 1 pm and 2 pm has become the "rush hour" in terms of penetration of the Internet. It turns away that when an ordinary office-goer takes a break for lunch, which actually starts surfing the Internet for areas of interest, whether it is email, portals, banking or shopping.

Re: Average Indian using 1.4GB bandwidth, what is the purpose of fair usage policy?

It will be exciting to see not only typical expenditure but median expenditure also. I believe that median expenditure will be considerably inferior that average consumption. Don't worry, I have found a novel way of demanding the companies which I want to punish. Simply click on their ads online in order to "pay" to the machine. I'm sure there will be many people like me. Airtel also advertises for claiming 4Mbps 899, which is annoying opera. So we can try to avoid it in the website?

It will be interesting to see not only the average consumer, but also the average consumption. I think the average consumption is much lower than the average consumption. Do not worry, I found a new way to punish companies that want to punish me. Simply click on their ads online in order to "pay" to the machine. I'm sure there will be many people like me. Airtel also advertises for claiming 4Mbps 899, which is annoying opera. So we can try to avoid it in the website?

In other news, on the average in India I've heard the same thing. 2 GB is more than enough for all types aunt uncle. In fact, when I ask the question "How fast is your broadband?" , Usually get a response "100 Mbps". I'm sure most people do not even know the difference between the speed of the LAN and real broadband speed. I've always wondered exactly what you download opal Download to reach this figure where does u save it.

That's a great idea! Please do not block the ad, it is a forum with the position less irritating ads, please do not lock your source of income, if you have to block anything blocking the posts that carry on their propaganda messages that the endless debate about their new plans and policies, and generate interest in them. Just tell me how many times you would click on that ad in a day to make a difference and I will. For all users of bandwidth as we do, there are 100 others who are still on the connections of 256 Kbps, unfortunately, do not even provide that much.

Anyway, I suggest you keep the ads is only a narrow banner at the top. Extensive discussions of their ads and the plans are the things that contribute to the promotion of false advertising and deception. And do not worry, I'm not here to do, they advertise all over the web, just visit the site of TOI, the damn pop-up right in the eyes of all the pages, obscuring even the article that follows the reading. I decided to click on that fire over there, let Google try to block the account TOI.