Thread: After leaving Airtel’s broadband connection, getting irritated with their unstoppable calls

After leaving Airtel’s broadband connection, getting irritated with their unstoppable calls

As I was not satisfying with the service provided by airtel broadband I switched to another broadband 3 weeks ago. And from that time I am getting calls from them almost daily. In some of the calls they ask for the feedback and they ask about the ISP to which I switched and what plan they are providing and they say we can provide same plan. And they ask me to switch to them again. How many time I should answer the same questions?

Re: After leaving Airtel’s broadband connection, getting irritated with their unstoppable calls

I can understand that you are very frustrated with airtel. I will suggest you that, next time when they call you then tell them that you have already given the feedback many times and they should not call you anymore and you don’t want their calls anymore. And if they still call you then there is only way that I can suggest you, just save the numbers, from which they call you, on you mobile and just block them so that you don’t get their call anymore.

Re: After leaving Airtel’s broadband connection, getting irritated with their unstoppable calls

Airtel is really irritating many customers. And that’s why they are losing many customers of them and they don’t want loose anymore. And maybe they are going insane because they are getting very tough completion by other internet service providers. If they really care about their customers they should provide services. They are irritating you after you leave their connection but they don’t realize that if they would be better, then you might not switched to any other ISP. Now I think they are being scared of other ISPs.

They are not going to be scared as they are getting more and more customers. I heard that around diwali, Hayai is going to launch in Mumbai and they will get connections from airtel and it means airtel will earn a big amount of money from them. But as their customers are leaving them, they will at least woke up from their sleeps and they might start paying attention to their existing customers and may provide better services.

They are not going to be scared as they are getting more and more customers. I heard that around diwali, Hayai is going to launch in Mumbai and they will get connections from airtel and it means airtel will earn a big amount of money from them. But as their customers are leaving them, they will at least woke up from their sleeps and they might start paying attention to their existing customers and may provide better services.

You are saying that airtel is not very much serious about its broadband market. I seems right at some extent. The way they are treating with their customers show how serious they are for broadband customers. And I have seen that they just bother about the corporate leased Broadband connection as they give them more revenue than the normal customers. They should realize that to be in a market you should target each category of customers.

You are right. And its not just the case of airtel, same case is with its competitors Reliance and Tata. They all are too lethargic as far as the consumer front is considered. But it’s also true that revenue generated by leasing bandwidth in a wholesale amount will be much higher as compared to consumer market. The profit margins in the consumer market are not as attractive as corporate markets. But they should give better service to all the customers to survive in the market.