Thread: can I say that BSNL is the best broadband connection all over the Indian ISP?

can I say that BSNL is the best broadband connection all over the Indian ISP?

Hello guys I have been using the bsnl broadband from long time and I think it is the best internet service provider all over India is that true and can I say that? And any of the BSNL user have ever found any problem with it then please share up I want to know that I am lucky of the BSNL provider is very good this is really very important for me and I want to be sure with it? So I would be very happy if I get a good discussion over it?

Re: can I say that BSNL is the best broadband connection all over the Indian ISP?

Hello friend I think you are right they are the best and they really rock, I have been using it from long time and I haven’t found any problem the best internet speed no much terms and condition no much policy and all nothing nice uploading speed and even nice customer service no problem with the router no problem with the modem nothing the wiring an all have been no problem at all now to so I think they are the best for sure.

Re: can I say that BSNL is the best broadband connection all over the Indian ISP?

Well I would like to say that this is not at all true I have use this BSNL just for 5 months and I was really frustrated with it and I don’t ever want to deal with it they were really very boring bad speed and everything what you mentioned have been a problem with me I think you guys have been built lucky with it and they are the worst one I think ya they had a good customer service that when I had any problem with it they would be making sure that they visited my place on time and shared the detail with me.

Well before all this discussion lets make sure one thing that to be the best ISP I think they need to provide it all over the India, I mean they have to provide there broadband connection all over India and are they doing this and if they aren’t doing this then it fails over here itself may be you can say that it is the best ISP in the region which it has been providing the service then maybe they are the best but not all over India for sure.

I too don’t think that they are best I would like to share up my personal view about it that when I was using it one year back my experience was just pathetic I too don’t want to deal with it ever. They promised upto 2 Mbps. But it rarely went beyond 200-300 kbps is that a proper option what do you guys think is this for what we have to say it a best one or two user getting a good speed doesn’t mean it would be said as the best ISP this would be a great mystery to solve none of the ISP has done anything like to be said as the best ISP.

I even think the same I too have some issues with it and I would like to ask questions like Is EVDO stable as landline broadband, Could they have improved but they never did they never wanted to they were there self satisfied with their work but the customer wasn’t, I think you stay near the tower and you have a small wire which decreases your wiring problem and then you must have got a nice modem which many of them haven’t got that is right that you have been bit lucky that’s it.

Not at all I would strictly say that don’t say anything which is not completely true because this can lead other user who have been planning to get the new net connection into a wrong impression and hen they can get into some service which is not good and they would also have to suffer so I would be asking you not so say anything like that, yap I appreciate that you have asked before saying anything for our reviews and all so I would be saying that’s a good idea but don’t predict anything to other users and all until you get a proper amount of review and I think this discussion is letting you know the same thing which I have been saying.