Thread: Can dlink modem be the reason to have constant disconnection of my MTNL Triband?

Can dlink modem be the reason to have constant disconnection of my MTNL Triband?

Well friends I have to talk to you guys and expect some help from you all about the MTNL broadband continuous disconnection with the broadband, and this is for every 3 to 4 minutes, and I don’t have any idea why is this problem been occurring and no solution how to dodge with this problems please help me guys? After a very long time I have been facing a problem with the MTNL triband? And I think this problem is due to the Dlink modem can that be the case?

Re: Can dlink modem be the reason to have constant disconnection of my MTNL Triband?

Hello friend I have been also facing such problem some time ago and I have found out that this is the problem with my pc not with the connection, Ok so what I found was this was the problem with my antivirus my antivirus was blocking lots of internet connection and due to that I have been suffering a lot and that was the reason why my net use to get disconnected constantly so I change it and the problem was solved so you can check that to by closing the antivirus and restart your pc and then see.

Re: Can dlink modem be the reason to have constant disconnection of my MTNL Triband?

Ya Dlink modem can be the problem but then you need to be sure with it I would ask you to try and use it in some other system I haven’t tried this but may be if it is possible than you would be able to make out that is the problem with the antivirus or any program or it is with the modem or the router or it is the problem with the server. And once you got hold on your problem then you can make out what you have to do with that and how to get rid of this. So best of luck and hope you find solution quickly and first you find the real reason for it.

I think the problem must be in your wiring and all check them out, by asking about it to the technician ask him to do something about it he would even check if the problem is with the modem or no because you are right it can be the case too and he is the only one who can tell you about both whoever is the problem he would be solving it and making this better, so ask for the help and get it done. This would be the best choice for you.

Some of the programs in the computer also can be the culprit for this because I have found that some of the program which uses the net also can be the case to disconnect the net regularly so I think you need to check all the programs and the antivirus first close them and check if still you are getting the problem and then ping and see if there is any peak or low connection with the router are you getting a proper response from the other side and then you can be sure with where the problem is.

The best thing over this you can do is just try to consult the service center and ask them not only ask them force them to start checking all the wiring and all and see that is there any problem with them and then make him do all the problem get solved and then be happy with it and then I would be saying that try to do some of the more setting and all by asking him so that you don’t have to get such problem again because there are many times that you get your problem solved but it would be back in some few days and they would not be coming again so quickly so if you are asking them to come up over there once then you need to make sure that his repairing should last for long.

The same is happening with me, MTNL said that the problem can be online do not believe, and have even said that changing the wiring helped most people with this problem, but mine is not also set about creating a support virtual server especially for little torrent client. and I think the problem lies in the wiring junction box attached to the pole where it comes from wire. Hope this clears your query.