Thread: If you have a lan based connection then unlock all the ports on the Tata Indicom Broadband

If you have a lan based connection then unlock all the ports on the Tata Indicom Broadband

Hello guys I have a question about is there any chance any steps anything which would allow us to unblock the ports over the lan based connection on the tata indicom broadband then please tell me something about this? I don’t know anything about this and I have been really very upset with having the blocked connection and all please help me with this?

re: If you have a lan based connection then unlock all the ports on the Tata Indicom Broadband

Hello friend have you really found that this is a problem with your tata indicom because I don’t think this is a problem all the ports have been working fine I have asked to many of the user and even to the service center there is no such thing at least I am not finding anything like this. And I don’t even think that there is any such case and even if it is I have to find it out first then I can do anything I think. This is something very new for me so have to go through it and then find something for it.

re: If you have a lan based connection then unlock all the ports on the Tata Indicom Broadband

Well dear friend if you are not getting any such problem that means that you are not a web dialer customer you must have a PPPOE connection and this guys are having no problem with this and they have all the port working this is the only problem with the web dialer customer and if you want to deal with this then you got to take this connection or you can go with in some conversation with someone who has got this connection he would let you know about this and then please provide us with some solution please we really want some help regarding this.

There are some guys who have been having trouble even though they have been a PPPOE user, I have heard lots of such questions around with the connection and so I know that and I would like to say that the PPPOE user should get all the ports to be use and if you are not getting it then you need to contact to the ISP because this ports been closed problem is only with the web dialer users and all so please I think that PPPOE users don’t have to be have any headache.

Hello friend I have some steps to go on with lets try this and I think this would be helping you out.ok so the first thing I would be asking you to do is download the IP scanner and then the next step would be as you would be having a 10.* as you default IP in you can I mean lan card and now check the range that is it between 59.165.1.1 to 59.165.255.255 and then you got to wait for some time to scan and to complete it. Now the third step would be something like enter an IP +/-3 IP’s and this would be the one with which you would be getting the reply from the IP scanner in the lan card and now you have to change only the IP and then keep up the subnet and also the gateway. Now the fifth step would be you got to ping the local IP which is as I said 10.* gateway and then you got to check that are you getting the reply from the server or not. And now if it is replying then all your ports have been unblocked and if not then you got to repeat this process again for some other IP from the list of those IP’s in the scanner until you get some reply from the server and once you get means the work is done.

SO I would also like to help in short and try that people get some help with this short discrimination and if they do I would be really very happy, basically what you have to do is you need to PING 59.164/5 Rang and then the next step you have to move on with is to keep your IP +/-5 from the 59.* IP and then you got to retain your 10.xx gateway and all and then you need to check for any reply you have been receiving from the server and if you are not getting that you need to keep repeating the process so this is what you got to do.

Re: If you have a lan based connection then unlock all the ports on the Tata Indicom Broadband

I have cleared what you have been saying that’s true the pppoe user have all the ports open and the web dialer has the problem thank god am not from them anyways I have suggested the solution said by you to the friend of mine who was having the problem and he said that this do work with him so I think this is a better solution and fact speaking I dint knew much about this and I won’t have arrived to this answer I think anyways good job guys now hopefully the beginner of the post have got his solution.