Thread: Is reliance broadband going to ban torrent sites?

Is reliance broadband going to ban torrent sites?

Hello guys I think I have got one of the biggest question for this days and my questions is, is there any possibilities that the torrent sites would be banned in India? I am asking this because I have a reliance broadband connection and I have heard this from them. I am not sure but they were saying something like that so please anyone knowing anything over it can share their detail please!

Re: Is reliance broadband going to ban torrent sites?

Oh! This is something very new I haven’t heard anything like this and I don’t think this is true and even if it I would always think that this would never become true because I have been one of the biggest user of the torrent downloader and I keep downloading n number of thing from the torrent site and I don’t think I can download anything which is not with the torrent and I would just hate this very much, and I don’t want this to be true over.

I don’t think this would be true ever, because this is not so easy to do there are so many user and then they won’t be really satisfied with this and I don’t think Indian government would ever be thinking to take away freedom from internet user over such silly stuffs this is a rumor that’s what I would like to say and don’t think much about this, its never going to happen ever and this would never be cared and even if it would be it would be only for some of the site which is not good that’s it.

This is very weird and this can be true and if it would be true then I would just be very sad with this because this days people have been most interested in downloading with the torrent and that’s very nicely preferred with everyone and I think people would be stop downloading much, and I think it would be very tough to download anything if it is not with the torrent and the speed and all would be a problem again so I don’t think it would be a good idea.

Well there would nothing be any such case because I think none of the rules or the law is been broken over here and so I don’t think there would be any problem or anyone would be taking part in it, it may be with the reliance they must be having some issue and if they do that I don’t think anyone would like to go with this reliance and all this is very bad is they do that and their customers would be reducing very much and they have to suffer a lot. I don’t think anyone would be attempting to do this but even if they do they would have to suffer.

Untill this comes true I don’t think we have to think over it a much because this is not that easy as we all are saying and thinking about. You all know and everyone in the world I think no that the torrent download has been preferred very much and the torrent sites have been the best option to download movies songs and games and even the application and if the ban that the internet services are goin to be harmed a lot and so I don’t think they would be attempting anything like that but still if they do I don’t think we can do anything over that we need to make up some other way to satisfy our self or get some ways to use it back that’s it.

Yap I think they have been trying to do that this is true I don’t know the perfect reason but I think they have been planning to do this but don’t worry I think I know the solution if they would have thought as I am thinking, and I think that they would be blocking the name of the site and then we can use the site directly by its IP addresses like if we have to visit the piratebay then we can use the ip address directly 194.71.107.15 or if you got to use the Isohunt.com then you can come up with it by this ip address 208.71.112.30 to 208.71.112.38 best of luck hope it works.