Thread: Linksys WAG120N settings with Airtel broadband

Linksys WAG120N settings with Airtel broadband

Recently, I bought a Linksys WAG120N Wireless N 150 ADSL2+ 4-Port Router. I have a Airtel broadband connection for about 1 year now. How do I configure the Linksys router to work with the Airtel broadband connection? This is to be help to improve the performance of this system internet surfing. I want to use the router as a wifi DHCP server for my laptop and also for a cabled connection to my desktop. Thanks in advance.

Re: Linksys WAG120N settings with Airtel broadband

If you are using Wi-Fi then make sure Linksys is configured to provide wireless IP to laptop. This is to be necessary in this kind of secured connection. Then I accept this requirements and it will be help to easily and fatly enhance the features of this connection. We can do this by using the proper way which is to be present on the manual of the router. Then use it and make the connection proper way. It really works most of the time.

I don't see any reason it should not work. Hence I must say that there is no problem arrives on this interaction. Hence I suggest you to use the connectivity technique to solve this problem. Linksys WAG120N is an entry level all in one high speed Wi-Fi router. It supports the Wireless-N standards and offer high speed wireless data transfer. Hence I must suggest you to use this and it really work to solve your problem.

The Linksys WAG120N ADSL modem router supports - WEP, WPA/WPA2 latest security standards and keeps your home network highly secure. set the modulation mode into this router will be help to you for doing this type of connection. Then just use the ,ode onto this connection and you can able to set the connection between this Airtel Broadband and the router. This is the best way that help to fix your own problem.

If you have an old laptop maybe it doesn’t have G mode so you need to select B mode for wifi. Then install the proper driver of this router as well as the other connecting devices. This will be help to interact the router with your already present broadband connection. This is the best and that can be help to solve this problem. The ISP expert has also provided such connectivity information. Then use it and solve trouble.

If the connection made in proper way then it would be required to the extra facility on this connection. Hence I think the proper process is to be present on the official site of the router. This will be help to you for solving this problem. The manual of the router will be capable to provide such kind of information. Then use this kind of information and it really work to fix your problem. this is the best way that solve your problem.