Thread: MTNL 2Mpbs unlimited plan still beyond reach , so costly

MTNL 2Mpbs unlimited plan still beyond reach , so costly

Wanted to buy internet broadband connection whit the speed of 2mpbs without any fair usage and data capping policy so I went for MTNL connection 2mpbs unlimited but it was way to beyond my reach . the problem is my budget allows me to go for connection which comes under or till Rs2000 /- but the plan MTNL is charging Rs 4999 and that is a nightmare . Why do we can’t get good speed here in India . when I was at France I use to get 25mpbs speed unlimited along with satellite TV just for mere Rs 1000 . why can’t these be in India as my life totally depend upon internet .

Re: MTNL 2Mpbs unlimited plan still beyond reach , so costly

Wow that is the awesome speed. Life would be really different in India if we get that kind of speed at that price but this seems to be a thing better left for the future if we want to get 25mpbs speed then government and politician leader need to concentrate on internet broad sector and its very true because most of the people are depended on internet now a days for their business needs as well as for their entertainment needs. Seriously price of decent internet connection in India is very costly than can be afforded

Yeah this is very much true the price of internet broadband connection in India is very high but I don’t think there would be any help from government and political leader regarding developing Indian internet broadband connectivity as for you I have a solution why don’t you go for 1333 plan. it’s nice you will get 2mpbs at night between 10 pm to 8 am and for whole Sunday while rest of the time you will get speed of 1 mpbs and its dose not have any fair usage and data capping policy. But it will just get disconnected when increase or decrease speed say 3 or 4 time a day

I think you were in France a very long time ago cause now a days the price got tripled since 2005 it include a VIOP line with 200 channels and broadband with price of 30 Euro . Did you had neufbox or free box? Since this price is not consider to be very high as compare to 25mpbs with 2mpbs. We still have to pay 4999 for a less speed of just 2mpbs compare to 25mpbs. And as per using 1333 plan you need to be a night owl so that you would be wake up all night for using the speed of 2mpbs. Good luck with that.

If you feel 2mpbs speed from MTNL is not affordable then you should be go for other provider I am sure there will be some other provider that can provide you 2mpbs speed a price lesser than what MTNL is quotes fivenet is fairly popular choice . reliance would be another option though they have fair usage and data capping policy on some of their new plans or airtel their FUP have been recently revised and it is lot better than previous one and it would be available later in year .MTNL is not a only choice you have

Great option but all these options are subject to availability in your area if not then you are once again be on the same place where you have started. If all else option that you have right now will fail and have to go with MTNL then I would suggest you to go for 1mpbs plan I know that plan is not that great option. Beside you already ran out of option or you can wait till the high speed internet connection become cheap and available everywhere like France and I think that would not be a great idea