Thread: BSNL not yet given free modem with their ULD plans

BSNL not yet given free modem with their ULD plans

Hey guys I am form Kolkata recently I have change my internet plan trough BSNL on my telephone the name of the plan was Annual ULD 1350plan and the key feature of the plan because of which I bought the plan was annual discount price of Rs 13500/- and free modem for the committed period which in my case 12 month . But I am yet to receive the modem and when I made complain of this matter I told the modem scheme is only for new connection not for one that already exist. That not fare men for the exiting user. I am planning to make online complain on their site .Does anyone else has these problem

Re: BSNL not yet given free modem with their ULD plans

That is shames and regret for the Calcutta telephones treats their old and existing customers like this. This kind of service will only take BSLN company towards there downfall given the fact there is so much competition present from the private sector. And now is the time that BSNL should realize this. I also hade BSNL connection and it was working fine to some extent not so powerful but ok to user. Suddenly their networks start to fall down and I keep on disconnected from internet again there was no response from the service personnel from the BSNL finally I switch my connection for other provider and I am happy now

I don’t suggest you to make any online complain because if you make any online complain it will not get to BSNL Kolkata that site is for all India complain web site all they will do is take their time as much as they can till you repeatedly remind them about it and gonna call your local customer center in your case Kolkata and asked their engineer to visit you. Why waiting so long. Get the mobile no. of person in the BSNL broadband department on your area and call him up. He will solve your problem quicker than the online complaint. I do the same if anything gets wrong

Dude I was also facing the same problem what you are not getting the free modem and I am still using my old modem when I made complain for the same I got three call back for department and the frustrating thing was I made complain for modem and they were checking my speed . Every time they call only thing they ask is you internet speed is working fine now and if I says yes then “bang” they hung up the call not even letting you to speak just thank you and cut the call and then you get SMS also stating the issue has been resolved

Same here but in my case I was also suffering for the speed issue I got the plan of 3.5 mpbs at first I was getting the decent speed but now the speed was dropped to 30 to 50 kpbs and when I file the complain the customer care representative says the speed will be restore by tomorrow ,forget about asking another complain about modem she just hang up the phone ridicules . my speed issue is yet to resolve which Is my for most priority now and about modem I just given up the hope . BSNL is not the same as it uses to be.

I thought I was the only one who was suffering this problem but no I got some decent company her. There is no denying the fact that BSNL is not the same again earlier whenever the complain was made the result was quickly but now they are not only ignore the problem but also don’t serve the promise for instance I have taken BSNL 512 kbps ul750 combo offer of free ADSL modem if you take the annual subscription and it was clearly mention on the add but I was denied form getting free modem and it’s like I am stuck with the current plan with BSNL as I subscribe the annual plan I can’t even change the provider