Thread: When BSNL are about to launch new tariff plans?

When BSNL are about to launch new tariff plans?

I guys I lived in mumbai and using the internet connection provided by the BSNL and in that I am currently using 512 KBPS plans and this is the thing that made me sick really with their awful services. And because of that only I am planning to have 1 Mbps connection but after seeing this service I am quite unsure about the fact as how it would be and when they are about to launch any other tariff plans?

Re: When BSNL are about to launch new tariff plans?

Yeah I know about their worthful services and we are also not sure whether they are about to launch any new plans or not because at this moment buying a new connection from the BSNL doesn’t make any sense because their invaluable services, but still as it seems you are about to buy a new connection I would say you should not prefer the same operator rather you can choose any newer ISP for yourself.

I am pretty much agree with the above user as if suppose we already have any plan from the BSNL then its ok, and we should continue with their services if we are satisfied but if suppose you are not satisfied then this is just waste of time and money if you buy the connection from the same ISP though they are offering a better speed. But still as far as new setup is concern you should try to get the connection from the airtel as they are very leading provider nowadays.

I would say I used to watch every updates they made on their website but still I am seeing the same thing from last couple months rather I would say from years even. And that haven’t made any changes in their plan or regarding the price. And really because of that only It’s quite difficult to upgrade the plan from the same ISP, and simply you can see above comments as they all recommending the same thing as if you are planning to have another connection you should try with some other ISP.

Thanks for the suggestion guys and because of this only I was also not happy with the BSNL as whenever I talk about my plans, my friends always have better than this. Btu still when I was searching the internet I uses to visit so many website, but didn’t found the proper difference between the plans offered by the ISP’s. so I would be glad if someone tell me about the newest plan, and most importantly I want to ask that is it necessary choose a proper distribution such a wired or wireless, so which one is better?

Off course, both the distributions are different from each other and they both uses the different technology for connecting to internet. so its totally depends on you that which one you have to choose I mean to say if you are looking for the fixed setup that you should choose the wired one, but your business needs connection whenever and whenever you go then you should prefer the wireless technology. You can make use of the data card as well.

I am sure they will be the same as they are right now, there won’t be any changes in their plan, so I would also suggest you the same thing as you should get the data card for yourself, as I am also using the same thing and it works very fine, though they are bit costlier than the wired network you’ll have the portability feature for sure. And that’s the only concern able thing about those cards.