Thread: BSNL GPRS settings for Asus P320

BSNL GPRS settings for Asus P320

Hello guys I am using Asus P320 handset. And I am having BSNL network with it. I am not able to access internet with it. I don’t know the appropriate GPRS settings for my phone. So if anyone knows about it please shares those useful GPRS settings with me. So I can make use of internet in my mobile. I tried to find about this settings but still I am not able to get any appropriate steps for it I am living in shimla. So according to that what settings I have to perform on my cell. Please help me.

Re: BSNL GPRS settings for Asus P320

Hello there is not a big issue with it. You have to just call to your BSNL customer supports and then tell about your query. Ask them about free GPRS settings for your mobile. Then after that within 5 or 10 minutes they will send you one message you have to just open that message and click on a option and then save that, and if they are asking any password then you have to type 1010(default password). Once you done with it then after that for 10 minutes switch off your cell phone and again restart it. After that it’s done. I hope this will help you.

Hello thank for your reply. As per your instruction I contact with customer support of BSNL and ask them about GPRS settings even they send me a message as you said. Then I apply all the settings which you said me to do. But still it’s not working for me. I don’t know about it. Are you sure that this much I have to perform or is there some other settings required to perform it. Please someone tell me the all appropriate steps for it.

I would suggest you to find about these settings on internet. Because, many sites are having all these GPRS settings information with them. So in Google just type BSNL GPRS settings for ASUS p320. Then you will get different site name from them go with the first site there you will get all the appropriate information about theses settings. I hope this will help you. If not then you have to go to the BSNL customer center they will do it for you.

As you are staying in shimla so please follow the following settings.
    WAP SETTINGS.
    1. First you have to set name for that you have to choose setting name CelloneNorth_wap_n. and you have to set the access point as a wapnorth.cellone.in.
    2. After that you have to go the proxy and port settings in proxy you have to use 10.132.194.196 ip. And for port you have to set 9201 port for Wap 1.0 device and 8080 port in support of Wap 2.0 device.
    3. Then in authentication box set it as normal and keep username and password field blank.
    4. and set your homepage whatever you want.
    GPRS SETTINGS.
    1. In this you have to set name in the setting name section CelloneNorth_gprs_n.
    2. For access point name set gprsnorth.cellone.in and put username and password filed blank.
    I hope this will help you.