Thread: One doubt about my airtel internet plan

One doubt about my airtel internet plan

I am using airtel broadband and I have 899 unlimited plan. In which 8gb downloading is free after that speed will be reduced. I have used more than 8gb but speed is not reduced. Will they charge me more than 899 even if its unlimited plan. According to the plan after 8gb also browsing is free but speed will be reduced. But speed is not affected till yet.

Re: One doubt about my airtel internet plan

I think your plan is not unlimited. It may happen that airtel has activated some other plan for you. First contact airtel and confirm that yours plan is an unlimited plan. Then ask them about this clearly that they will charge any extra money or not.

Here i just wish to add something. How much i know about this, i must suggest you to Call on the customer care number provided to you. They will clear your doubt for sure. If its not an unlimited plan they will charge you for sure. Let me know if still you have problem with this, i will try to help you to solve your issue.

one of my friend also had this type of issue with his internet, what he do is: he just search on many site an even ask to many of his friends who are related to this field. at last he solve his issue. so how much i know about this issue, its similar to my friends issue. so, If its unlimited they will not charge you more than the fixed monthly billing amount. Enjoy the speed. If they will charge any extra you can complain them.