Thread: Performance of In2cable with 6Mbps

Performance of In2cable with 6Mbps

Hey friends I have heard a lot about the In2cable internet service provider and want to know about them because I am fed up of the Airtel service provider and now I want get this one so that I get rid of the airtel one please help me out with this I am really not in mood to deal with Airtel broadband now and so I have found out that In2cable is been providing with the ^MBPS speed can I know is it true and how does it work?

Re: Performance of In2cable with 6Mbps

Yap dear you can go with it for sure I have a cousin using it and they have given it full marks it is very good and they were saying that it doesn’t has any issues such as getting disconnected and all they do rock so I think if you want to enjoy this full speed network then you need to get with them now and you would truly have fun and yes I have also heard a lot about the problems been faced by the Airtel network and they are really on the down fall now with the service they have been providing.

That’s absolutely right this wasn’t expected from airtel and when they have been doing this I don’t know would In2cable be providing you with this high speed network without any interruption I don’t believe on this much, they may be doing it but until I would be finding out on my own I won’t be trusting this because I don’t believe that where such a big brand has been failing a new comer would be a best one in the market and if you can find that out on you r own then only go with it.

Yap these guys are right you can try it out it is a fun with it, it has many more better plans you can get introduced to it and note down some better plans get verified the plans easily and get them I am sure you would really like a lot because this is really a good deal all of them I have heard using this has really said that they are an fantastic internet service provider and they have solved lots of problem which the people were facing with the other services.

Hey you should go with this I am having this network and really enjoying a lot you would enjoy it too, they have some problem and I would say which network doesn’t has problem but they are far much better than some of the network who have been having a continuously been complained according to their network so better find something better and that better is the In2cable they have been good in the market as they said that they are not that old and they have to make the market so they would be providing the best service and we can enjoy it as well.

Hey works fine but i think it doesn't actually provides this speed, one of my friend suggested about this to me and said me that they are working fine but still i dont think they do provide you with the complete 6MBPS speed they must be good enough that you would be thinking that they are 6mbps but you can note this down while downloading and my friend did noticed this that they dont provide the exact speed but still its good.

the review for this would be really very awesome from me i have been using this and it has a very good performance i would like to tell you that just blindly go with it and you would be the most happiest guy to select the best option, the service and all is awesome with it and this would really rock the speed is very nice the offers are very nice and they don't even cheat like saying something providing with something else so they would be the best choice go with them.

Well what ever may be the performance i think 6 MBPS would off course be running fine this speed is too much for a regular home user and you cant use it completely so don't worry about getting this one go for it if you can effort it and enjoy the speed having this much speed in India is a great deal over here people have been finding a good enjoyment with 512kbps and 1 mbps so i think 6 mbps would actually work fine itself.