Thread: How to use 100mb/s internet plan properly?

How to use 100mb/s internet plan properly?

Hello friends I want to know which way would be a proper way to use and 100mb/s plan in fully fletched way and properly? I have been planning to get this plan and though it is costly so I want to know what I can do with it and how can I use it with full fun and all please help me by suggesting some good ways to enjoy this speed network? I have no idea other than downloading the movies and all.

Re: How to use 100mb/s internet plan properly?

Hello are you really thinking to get this high net speed? This would be the first and the biggest question over this and I don’t know what I should suggest you other than this that this high network speed internet would be really useless and you don’t need this. Other than this I can say you can use it for video conferencing and all because to have a good video conferencing you need a good internet speed and that would lead you to have a proper chat with a clear video and no voice hearing problem and all too.

Well I can suggest you a better way to use this high speed internet but I too think this high internet would be bit useless any ways I would tell you get a wifi connector and connect it to the internet connection you have got and make it a wifi connection now you ask your friends to use it at your home itself and you all can join together play an online game and all download videos as they want and then you all can have fun together and the problem of paying up the cost would also reduce you can share it among yourself.

This speed internet can be only used completely by the cyber cafes why don’t you start with a café then if you really want to get this high speed internet and then you would start earning to you would enjoy it a lot this is really a very high internet speed I would like to tell you don’t waste your money and don’t get it try to get some other plan which would be quick enough for a daily use that’s it I would say 10mbps is also too much and you are talking about 100mbps just see the difference and note down what’s the difference.

Do you have a small firm working around you, which would be using internet on regular bases and would be needing a good internet speed then you can share your connection to them and then you can earn it from them and your payment cost would reduce to because 100mb parsec is very much more than assumption and I would never suggest you to take this high speed net and enjoy it please this would be a waste of bandwidth and waste of money.

This is absolutely waste, of money and bandwidth i dont think you should take this speed this wont be helping you at all its only a waste i think 2 3 mb is very much i dont think we all guys are having any big task that we can do with this speed internet and i think this would be a good choice if you are running a firm or a cyber then only you would be able to use it or anything other then that wont be helping you to use it so better dont go with this plan.

This has been a bad idea now i don't think this is a good idea atall just drop this idea and don't waste the bandwidth and money all of you are right towards his question and i would like to stay with you and this is really a bad idea or you can do is just take it and then make it a commercial by giving a net connection to you neighbors and all by small wires and you can use them and if you cant do all this and want to use it alone drop the point and go with max to max 10mbps that's it

Ok guys thanks for the suggestion and now i have dropped the plan of getting that speed and turned to only 10MBPS and you guys are right my network provider also asked me if it is a business purpose or home as i said for home he smiled and said that this is much more then actual speed which i should get, he said that i would enjoy the 10mbps speed also so i decided to go with it and enjoy it thanks a lot again to all of you.