Thread: Reviews for the authenticity of Hayai Broadband

Reviews for the authenticity of Hayai Broadband

Hello friends I have been hearing a lot about one of the fastest internet service provider in India now known as Hayai Broadband I want to know how many of them ahs got the connection and what are the reviews for them please share up guys and com up and tell us how they have been behaving same as all other broadband connection saying something doing something or they have some better reviews please suggest?

Re: Reviews for the authenticity of Hayai Broadband

Well same question here as well as I have been facing lots and lots of the problem with the Airtel and the Hathway I to need a some new change and I have heard of this and thinking about getting them so I too need some suggestion over it and I don’t know what they are meant for and why they are taking lot of time to come up, I have been searching a lot but haven’t got much about them so I am also in a need of some reviews for it.

Hey guys I don’t think you would be getting a much of the reviews over here so quickly because I think they are just about to be launched or have been launched in some region from where the people still aren’t able to reach over here may be and so I don’t think we would be getting any tough reviews need to wait for some more time and if they would be better they would automatically come up don’t worry just stay tuned with what you have and give them some time to come up.

Yap I to would say the same I have been running over forums to forums and even onto the Hayai’s site but haven’t found anything special I have heard some of their plans and all and as everyone they have been impressive now have to wait to see the performance and note that are they better or just as the other and well I haven’t actually had any need or I have been thinking for any change because I am using reliance and it rocks they have been the best so I am not in any mood to change it.

Well a bad news I have been searching out to get something to help you guys and finally have found something and I think it would be a bad news for some of you, while searching for it I have found out someone saying that they are unable to access some sites and all by this broadband service now I don’t know what they were talking about but looking at that comment I was able to guess that they are having some problem with them to, may be if we give them some time they would be a better one but right now nothing can be said about them as well.

I think they would be a good one and Hayai Broadband is a new one i think i havent heard much about it but i have been searching something for you and i have got some reviews and all were with it so i think the user who have been suing it are happy with it so they must be a good choice i suppose you can contact them and if you find them true and nice then go with them.