Thread: BSNL ULD 900 Combo Plan

BSNL ULD 900 Combo Plan

I am having the BB Home Combo ULD 900 plan and according to the plan I will get 4mbps speed upto 8Gb and once that limit crossed then I will only get only 256 kbps. I was also promised the speed for 30 days. I have downloaded around 50 GB in last 30 days but I fund that from last five days it is only giving me 15%of the promised speed. I downloaded 8 GB on very first day of activation and after that also I was getting 4 mbps then why the download speed decreased now.

Re: BSNL ULD 900 Combo Plan

I would like to tell you that you will get the speed of 4 mbps till your 8 GB of uses not over and if its going over 8 GB then the speed will automatically reduces to 256kbps. It is upto you that whether you are downloading 8 GB in one day or in one month. But in your case, I think that they have forgotten to restrict the speed when 8 GB limit is crossed. So it’s a mistake from their side. I don’t think that you need to worry regarding this as you got the same speed for the whole month.

The 8 GB of use @ 4 mbps is for one month and not for only one day. I am also using the same plan and this is the same for me as well. If you use your 8 GB of uses in just one day then rest of 29 days you should get 256 Kbps only. My limit is over in 20 days and after that I am getting 256 kbps. If you were getting same speed of the 4 mbps after the limit then they must have forgotten to limit your speed.

You will not get the speed as you are expecting from that in less than Rs. 1000. If you wish to get that speed then my suggestion to you is to change your plan to Home 500, Home 500 C, Home 600 combo and you will be able to download more from that. You can download unlimited in the night from 2 AM to 8 Am @ 2 Mbps. But there is one negative point of this that you will have limit of 1.5/2.5 GB for day uses.

I am not able to understand that what you want. On one hand, you are not ready to shell more than 900 and on the other hand you are demanding for the quality service-high speeds. The main concern for the speed is the bandwidth. Therefore you can anticipate elevated speeds in near future intended for that 500-900 range but absolutely not limitless data usage. You are still in benefit and cannot blame BSNL for that.

BSNL has newly presented 3G connections at Rs. 4,200 for 6 months with unlimited data transmission and speed as elevated as 3-5 Kbps. It was an immense luck as you get a least of 3 Mbps for Rs. 700 for each month. Be that as it may what happened later was inconceivable. Folks began downloading with motion pictures and stuff from torrents and record hosting locales without any watchfulness. As per our partner part @ramli, around 1,000 users were distinguished as utilizing the transmission capacity like anything and bringing on the entire such as to gag. Alternate parts were not getting legitimate speed and there was an often disengagement as well. It is supposed that one associate downloaded 1.7 Tera Bytes (1 TB) of information in one month.

Some users who parasite the system, others were not getting the premium encounter. As a client, I make a point not to support Fair Usage Policy and think the Fair Usage Policy breaking point is absolutely less. Since you dissect BSNL arrangements, you are able to spot 1GB is sold at 200 rupees approx. I myself utilize around 30-40 GB utilizing my Unlimited 750 wired broadband juncture. Be that as it may we are able to declare that no ISP will give unlimited arrangements with the expectation that these net terrorists are there.

ThumbsUp Re: BSNL ULD 900 Combo Plan

does anyone know that how to get back the 4mbps speed for another 8gb in a same month.I KNOW.and also i got the speed of 8 to 13mbps.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gowthamgam; 24-08-2011 at 11:31 AM.

@Gowthamam

can yu say how to get another 8gb Plzzzzzzz

Thanks in advanceeee

Quote Originally Posted by heartstealer44 View Post
    @Gowthamam

can you say how to get another 8gb Plzzzzzzz
    I think that you will have to wait till next month untill the 8gb restrictions are done. You can call and ask the BSNL customer support if they provide more download limits at some rates, like airtel does. By the way whats the cost of this plan. I have a hathway plan of 1mbps for Rs. 651 only and get 25gb FUP limit which is very good.