Thread: New Rs. 99 Plan for Blackberry by TATA Indicom

New Rs. 99 Plan for Blackberry by TATA Indicom

Hello guys I am using blackberry handset and I am looking for a new plan for it. I heard that Tata Indicom introduce new plan for blackberry users. But I am not sure about it so that’s why I am asking my query here. Does anyone know about it? I am trying to contact with Tata Indicom service center but I am not able to contact them. So please anyone have any idea about it then share it with me. So it will helpful for me to buy appropriate plan for my blackberry.

Re: New Rs. 99 Plan for Blackberry by TATA Indicom

Yes friend whatever you heard about it is true. Tata Indicom has publicized the launch of three latest BlackBerry service plans in favor of their fresh customers. The latest plans start at Rs. 99, Rs. 199 and Rs. 599 in favor of the initial three months. Typical monthly charge of Rs. 299, Rs. 399 and Rs. 900, correspondingly will be functional subsequent to the 3 month promotional phase. I hope this will help you.

in proportion to Tata Indicom, the MaiLite plan in support of Rs. 99 offers Tata Indicom postpaid consumers admittance on the way to as a lot of 10 supported e-mail accounts alongside through BBM (BlackBerry Messenger), in addition to other all the rage Instant Messaging services intended for an early period of three months. Subsequently, the standard Rs. 299 plan will be stimulate. If you want to know more about it then find out it on official site of Tata Indicom.

The BlackBerry Internet Service plan on behalf of Rs. 199 recommend admittance in favor of up to 10 supported BlackBerry Messenger, Instant Messaging services, e-mail accounts and social networking in company with Internet browsing in favor of three month time. The Rs. 399 plan will be functional after the three month time is comes to end. This is what I know about it. You will get more information in the gallery of Tata Indicom. So go there and ask them about these plans.

The plan in favor of BlackBerry Enterprise Server on behalf of Rs. 599 includes the entire on top of plus admittance toward business data and stretched integration in the company of IBM Lotus Domino, Microsoft Exchange or Novell GroupWise. Similar to earlier plans, this will as well be for the initial three months, subsequent to which users will be compensate Rs. 900 months for the utilization of data. So I will suggest you to go with this plan its nice.

Hello guys thank you for your replies. This all information is useful for me. Today I went to the gallery of tat Indicom and there I asked them about this plan. And they explain me it very well. And I am thinking to buy rs. 99 plan for first 3 months and let’s see if it’s really good for my blackberry then I will think to extend this plan. I hope they will provide better service. If anyone else get any other useful information about it then share it with us thank you.