Thread: BSNL broadband plan for downloading purpose

BSNL broadband plan for downloading purpose

I’m using an Airtel broadband connection. Its upload speed is fine but when I’m going for downloading purpose its downloading speed is too slow. For a song downloading it takes 15 to 20 min. my friend suggest me that I take new BSNL broadband connection. So friend can you give me detail about BSNL plan whose downloading speed should be fast. Show me those plan only which I can afford.

Re: BSNL broadband plan for downloading purpose

Dude you can take BSNL 750 plan. In this plan you have to pay 750 per month. Its data usage is unlimited for month with uploading speed is 512 kbps so according to this downloading speed will be 50-60 kbps. Means in this speed you can download song in just 3 -4mins. If you cannot afford this plan then there are one more 499. Charge will be 499 per month with speed 256 kbps. Means you can download a song in just 5-7 min. if you are heavy downloader of plan then you go for 750 plans. It will better for you.

Why are you going for BSNL plan I suggest you go for the Tata broadband connection. A Tata broadband connection is cheaper than BSNL. It speeds never down under any circumstances. While in BSNL broadband its speed varies due to any external condition. You take the plan infinity 384. In this plan you will get downloading speed up to 384kbps and uploading speed up to 256 kbps. Its cost is Rs 1000/- per month. It looks expensive then BSNL plans but according to speed it is cheaper than BSNL.

Now a data card is also coming in cheap price. At first only you have to pay big amount but plan is cheaper than other broadband connection. This data card is also useful for your laptop in future if you buy. This data card is wireless means there is no tension of cable wire. Just plug in and surf the websites. You can go for the idea data card which gives you unlimited usage in just Rs 349/- and uploading speed up to 256kbps. You can afford this plan, I’m sure about that.

In the broadband market there is one more company recently come Tikona. Tikona plan is cheaper than other broadband plan. You can go for this company broadband also. This UNLTD 699 plan will be better for you. In this plan you have to pay Rs 699/- which gives downloading and uploading speed up to 512 kbps. If want more speed then you go for UNLTD 899. In this plan charge 899 per month which gives downloading and uploading speed up to 750 kbps.