Thread: Need internet service providers better than BSNL/AIRTEL/MTNL

Need internet service providers better than BSNL/AIRTEL/MTNL

I have shifted my home to a new place and have a computer at home. But I don’t have a internet connection. i have a lot of work that I need to do at home also apart from office work. I have used MTNL/AIRTEL/BSNL connection before and I really don’t like them. Kindly suggest me some other good internet service providers like hathway, tikona. Which one should I get. Please help. Suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Need internet service providers better than BSNL/AIRTEL/MTNL

Well i know it is very essential to have internet at homes these days. Well you must have mentioned your area so that one can reply to you more accurately. Well personally even I don’t like BSNL and MTNL. They charge very much and don’t provide proper service. I would suggest you to go for hathway as it is quite affordable and worthy. It has a good customer service facility. Problems that occurs they rectify it immediately. i don’t have the exact tariff idea. For that you must visit their website or ask for the number of hathway broadband by calling on just dial and mentioning your area. Hope it helps

Well I can understand your problem. I would suggest u to go for tikona as it offers 2Mbps speed and provides download speed of 550 kpbs. It has a good service. it is available in Mumbai and soon coming up in pune. I have heard that its performance in banglore is not satisfactory. But it is fine in Mumbai. you can also take up 700 Rs. plan and download data of any amount with a speed of 80kbps. For exact details you will have to visit there office. I would recommend you to go for tikona internet provider. I hope my suggestions to you is helpfull to you .

As you don’t want AIRTEL, MTNL , BSNL , I think you should go for sify. Sify is a very good service provider with 365 days full time service. sify is india’s largest internet service provider. In sify, minimum you can download 1gb data in 550 rs with a speed of 256kbps.but yes I must say that Sometimes there is some disturbance in the connection.sify internet service is provided in US,UK also. I hope sify would be good because my experience with sify has always been good.

I don’t have much idea about hatchway but as far as I know tikona internet service provider is very bad. Tikona has a lot of connection and service issues. Check out which service provider are the service providers in your area . my friend had 2mbps speed but he used to get only about 256 kbps speed . You can go for some other internet service provider. hathway is quite good. You can go for hathway as I also use hathway internet because it has very good service, hardly my net has gone down in 2 years. tariff is quite decent and is worthy.