Thread: How to get internet when travelling?

How to get internet when travelling?

I am going to travel overseas from India to Australia for the period of a week. Well I am going to carry the laptop mine with me. I am going to use the laptop of mine to surf the internet and chat occasionally with the Facebook friend of mine. I am unable to figure out how I would managed to get the same. Let me know if you are having any useful to instruction to get the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to get internet when travelling?

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting that you should go for the Mobile dongle to get the requirement of yours. well I let you know that you will be charged with nominal roaming charges. Otherwise you can connect to Free Wi-Fi which is available at the restaurants , hotels and petrol station. So you can use any of the above mentioned options to get the requirement of yours.

Well if you are supposed to use the 3G data connection then I recommend that you should pick up the plan according to requirement of yours. it would be helpful to reduce the roaming charges which have been mentioned over here. you can get the 3G USB sticks from the country where you are visiting. I think it would be better solution to get the requirement of yours and see whether it is working or not.

If you are looking to have internet on the laptop of yours and the country which you are visiting where 3G network is provided then I think you need to tether your mobile phone to the laptop over the Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or USB. Also you can have good going if you are going to use 3G radio. I let you know that tethering the device of yours might be void service warranty which you are having for the device of yours.

Looking at the requirement of yours I am suggesting that you should buy a sim card from the country where you are travelling. Well you should have a USB dongles in which you can put the sim card. also you can play the same at the local rates. However it seems to be expensive if you are supposed to do some serious downloading as well as uploading the photo of yours. but still it would be batter than paying for the roaming charges.

Well if you are not supposed to use all the instruction which all the users have mentioned over here. I am suggesting you that you should go for the public internet café to get the access for the internet. Well I am sure that the country which you are supposed to move around would have the internet café. According to me it would be the most inexpensive solution which I can give you to get the requirement for yours.