Thread: Vodafone cheats me on my bills

Vodafone cheats me on my bills

The thing is that I have a Vodafone connection with me and to say the least I am really livid with them. The thing is that they have charged me for around 3 GB free download and the charge is if 63.87 Rs.And the thing is that I have a free data of around 1 GB. To top this all when I noticed the actual usage of this I got to know that my monthly usage was only 500 MB. Please do get back to me on this one immediately.

Re: Vodafone cheats me on my bills

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that I can understand your plight. I would say that you need to check the reverse of the page. Over there you will see the discounted section where your Data Usage is discounted will be put up. Just see those sections and then I guess that you will be more clear. Also I would say that if there are some problems like this then there wont be any issues at all.

I would say that when you change between VMC plans I guess that they haven’t discounted anything at all. Or at the same time I guess that they haven’t charged any rental also. I would say that the charge that they have put up must be for the usage purpose rather than any other thing. Along with that one you should be getting a discount of Rs. 1300.

What I think about this issue is that rather than thinking much on this one the best option would be that you should go ahead with calling the customer care and I guess that they will be the best one to give you the specific information that is being needed. Also what you can do is that you can even inform them of this issue and they rectify the total bill amount within 3 days. This is what you can do and then I am sure that once you use these solutions then there wont be any kind of issues at all.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and I would say that this is something that I was looking out for.What I mean to say is that I was just looking out for something that will work out for me and then I guess that there wont be any issues. I also feel that once I use then the problem that I am facing will be solved immediately. So I would like to thank you and would say that if there are any other solutions apart from these ones then do get back to me.

According to me this sort of billing mistake happens for many and the solutions to this is the same that is being mentioned. You just have to be very careful about such thing though. What I am saying doesn’t mean that I am favoring them but as I said before that such thing does take place. So the best solutions would be to go ahead and have a talk with then and then I guess that the problem will be solved immediately.