Thread: Need suggestions on new BILL-CAP based Circuit Breaker Plans by MTNL

Need suggestions on new BILL-CAP based Circuit Breaker Plans by MTNL

Hello, MTNL Mumbai has brought up two new BILL-CAP based Circuit Breaker Plans. Freedom 297 for Rs. 297 Limit 1 GB Bill CAP Rs. 999 at Speed of 2 Mbps. Freedom 497 for Rs. 497 Limit 5 GB Bill CAP Rs. 999 for Speed 2 Mbps. For the time being, 1 GB data limit plan costs Rs. 499 for same speed while Freedom 297 which presents 1 GB for the charge of Rs. 297 only. Equivalently for 5 GB data limit plan ranges Rs. 748 for similar speed while Freedom 497 which offers 5 GB for the price of Rs. 497 only. What do you guys feel. How are the plans.

Re: Need suggestions on new BILL-CAP based Circuit Breaker Plans by MTNL

It believe all the MTNL users to think again their respective plans and have them advanced to these plans as they are exceedingly charge efficient when compared to DSL 399 & DSL 748.It is really superb to witness MTNL bringing up innovative plans at such dirt despicable rates and considering the future for the unconstrained plans to have their speed bumped up. I am really happy to see the plans and do not find any negatives associated with it.

Hey , according to me, I feel that there are more negatives in these plans when compared to the positive aspects. 297 for 1GB then Rs300 per Giga Bytes at 2mbit/s = 3.33GB then 256kbit/s subsequently. 497 for 5GB then Rs100 per GB at 2mbit/s = 10GB then 256kbit/s afterwards. For people who use only 5GB it is fine nevertheless for anybody who makes use off more than that, it appears to be rip-off to me. I really feel that my point of views are really valid and you will understand the scenario.

Well these innovative campaigns are for those who download only inadequate quantity of information and not for unconstrained ones. The two plans Freedom 297 & Freedom 497 appears to be proper for those using the DSL 399 & DSL 748 in order to revolutionize over to these plans as they are less expensive than the later. I feel that MTNL keeps trying to come up with something new every time, as compared to other Internet Service Providers .

I suppose that MTNL has got someone to investigate their consumers utilization & then come up with these two plans, placed very cleverly. Forthrightly, the majority of the Internet Service Provider’s are ripping off their clients with their superiority & additional arrogance. Above all when the government publicizes that it wants to augment the spread of broadband. On a whole, I feel that DSL Unlimited999 plan of 1mbps is enhanced alternative than these plans which you have mentioned.

Hey mate, I went through the complete thread including the specific solutions. I really have to confess, it has been a fabulous discussion. Also, I would be literally shocked if you say that you did not expect mixed reactions. Well, the bottom line is that each and every plan of the respective companies have some positives and negatives associated with it. It depends from individual to individual. It is next to impossible to say that this plan is the best amongst the all. Some may feel it and some may not. Thank You.