Thread: Criticizing Aitel Broadband for calculating wrong data transfer

Criticizing Aitel Broadband for calculating wrong data transfer

I am using the airtel broadband and the really having the pain experiencing it, as they just make a promise while we went to buy a new connection, and after that they didn’t provide such a service what they have offered, and recently what happens like they show me the 10 GB usage in 7 days, as I don’t used it that often. Really I am confused about what to do further? Do I continue with the service? Or move on? Is someone having the same problem.

re: Criticizing Aitel Broadband for calculating wrong data transfer

Friend this is the complain from many user, as in fact after such a poor review I just didn’t buy that service instead I am using ticona which has a very good network, and with the major important I got the bill for what I had used. I would recommend you switch to ticona. Because it is new in the market and giving superb plans, I don’t know where you stays, but I stays at Mumbai and here it has a good market and a precious customers.

Yeah, you are right, my neighbor was having a SIM card of airtel, you are just worry about the broadband but he was saying like he was used to often get charged for call he never made. He was bother from last 3 to 4 months, though they charged once in a month but then also it is too costly, he was thinking that it would be by mistakenly charged but he never got his money back.

Due to this I must say the competition in ISP’s are increasing, sometimes it make us profit, but in that case, for being in the market they provides such a false offers, that is totally fraudulent. So I would rather suggest if you are having a good services don’t just move by watching such kind of advertisement, and stick with the one you have, as I am using MTNL’s 499 broadband plan. And they are really improving their selves, with proving the better software and better calculations.

It seems like I am the only user that have a proper connection and not charged more than I used, but I think it may be due to the software error, because they would not be such bad to us, as they also want to be in the market, why they spoil their reputation over its competitor. I would say you can firstly visit their support center, and get a brief idea about the plans so it won’t happened that you got some another plan and you were expecting something else.

It becomes clear that they are not even playing nicely with the limits they have set by themselves only, they are just pushing the fair usage policy on us. There are lots of people realizing very lately of being discarded. In fact if I say about myself it would seems very funny, that I always used to check my account that they haven’t deduct incorrectly from my account. As I just paid the money for six months, I found no other way as I have to used it however it is…

Yeah this is very true, my friend told me that, it is happen to him also, but i am not getting, just for making a little profit how can someone be so fraudulent ? after all ultimately they are getting almost higher than the other providers, but still the same behavior. In fact i would suggest to all the guys who are planning to buy airtel connection, or may be i think this will be in the postpaid only, but you get the prepaid connection the usage and the calculation will be more clear.