Thread: Not getting full speed in Reliance Broadband combo pack with speed of 600kbps day and 1mbps night.

Not getting full speed in Reliance Broadband combo pack with speed of 600kbps day and 1mbps night.

Hey everyone, I am facing some problem in my Reliance Broadband internet connectivity. I have bought an Internet Combo Connection with the bandwidth of 600 KBPS Day and 1 MBPS night, I have checked for the speed test but I am not getting full speed at night time. In day time I am getting speed of 75 to 80 KBPS which is quite good enough for me, but in night time I am just getting speed of 105 to 110 KBPS instead of 125 to 135 KBPS. So my question is what should I do in this case? Can anyone tell me how can I get full speed at night time? Thanks a lot in advance for your replies.

re: Not getting full speed in Reliance Broadband combo pack with speed of 600kbps day and 1mbps night.

Hello, I have seen your problem and I must say that every second Reliance Broadband user faces the same problem. Well in this case you must call CC at the night time, when you are getting very low speed in internet connectivity. Reason behind calling them in night so that they can troubleshoot easily, and moreover if you find that you are wasting your time with CC team, then you can log your complain to broadband team on their official email address, so that they will send the troubleshooting team against your complaint. So All the Best and Enjoy the Internet world.

re: Not getting full speed in Reliance Broadband combo pack with speed of 600kbps day and 1mbps night.

Hello everyone, I also want to share some more information about the Reliance broadband connectivity. As I was using the same plan for internet at my place, I was also getting low speed, as per my knowledge reliance has deliberately lowered my internet speed with around 800KBPS for my plan only. I have also called CC Team, but they were not at all interested in troubleshooting my problem, I have also mailed them on their id, but then also no one has solved my problem. so finally I have decided to drop reliance and bought another connection and now I am very happy. So my advice is the same for you all. Choice is yours now!

Hi to all on this forum, I just want to say that I am completely agreed with the above posts. I am also facing the same error, even I have tried some external software who can help me to increase my internet speed but all of these ideas gone I vain. I did the complaints in reliance again and again but I didn’t got any feedback from them, so as per my opinion we must buy the plan for 1MBPS for whole day and we should use it for 1 month, and we must see that we are getting appropriate speed or not. if we are not getting then we must disclose Reliance for his bad service. So just do as I say, I think it will be worth for us. All the Best!

Hey man, I am completely agreed with the above solution. But guys just wait for a while and think; if you are migrating your speed due to some video viewing website then you are wrong. Because since from last month many of the video viewing sites are not working properly, they have some erratic buffering problem on their site even on 1MBPS plan, this video buffering site is taking 110 to 130 KBPS of net speed which is quite healthy. So as per my opinion you should wait till this problem is getting solved or not, if this is not happening then you can do as you want, select the best option for you!

Re: Not getting full speed in Reliance Broadband combo pack with speed of 600kbps day and 1mbps night.

Hello friends, I was expecting the same answer and solutions for you. After reading all above post I have concluded that I am not migrating with the speed till the video buffering error is not getting solved, because I usually use the video viewing site for me, and my most of the time goes in this work only. However I am not quite happy with Reliance but it is good plan with respect to other, so I am waiting till the problem get solve. Thank you for your replies.

Re: Not getting full speed in Reliance Broadband combo pack with speed of 600kbps day and 1mbps night.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandeyji View Post
    Hey everyone, I am facing some problem in my Reliance Broadband internet connectivity. I have bought an Internet Combo Connection with the bandwidth of 600 KBPS Day and 1 MBPS night, I have checked for the speed test but I am not getting full speed at night time. In day time I am getting speed of 75 to 80 KBPS which is quite good enough for me, but in night time I am just getting speed of 105 to 110 KBPS instead of 125 to 135 KBPS. So my question is what should I do in this case? Can anyone tell me how can I get full speed at night time? Thanks a lot in advance for your replies.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact details such as Full name, Subscriber ID, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.