Thread: Is Vodafone charging for video call?

Is Vodafone charging for video call?

I am a vodafone customer, I want to make a video call on my phone but I came to know that Vodafone is fooling customers by not allowing free incoming video calls. I was being asking to subscribe for a data plan for incoming video calls. Mobile Number Portability is the only saviour. Airtel /dolphin and reliance are providing free incoming video calls on their network. So what should I do now??? Should I switch to other network through mobile number portability? Reply with positive replies. Waiting for response.

Re: Is Vodafone charging for video call?

Yeah, you are right, even I am against Vodafone. now they are charging for video call in terms of data used and also they are charging on TV in terms of data used. all other network like airtel/mtnl/reliance are not charging any cost like Vodafone. Even I switched to airtel to enjoy faster video calling. So now even you can do if you want to!

Hello guys I want to tell you that you need to have an active data connection for video calls. It is mainly because the video is streamed over you data connection. It is really a bad thing to just blame that Vodafone is the only one charging for video calls. One of my friend has a BSNL 3G connection and he has separate call charges for video calls. So before you want to switch to other networks, try searching for the cost that they charge.

Yeah you are right, I just came to know that Vodafone is not the only one who charges for video calling, you can check MTNL 3G tariff on its website. Video calling is being charged. MTNL to MTNL is being charged 1/2 paisa per second and MTNL to other networks is being charged 1 paisa per second.I hope Vodafone is not the only one who charges…haha..!!