Thread: Airtel Broadband TV

Airtel Broadband TV

Hello friend, i was happy to say that now Airtel broadband have launched the TV. This is the latest facility present in this broadband. Here i want to collect some pros and cons of this topic. If anyone have any kind of trouble in this broadband TV then please mention it. i want to bought this connection and it help me to understand its actual performance. So, if anyone has knowledge about it then please helps me. Any help will be appreciates.

Re: Airtel Broadband TV

Hey dude, i bought this connection and i must tell you that the performance of this connection is to be so good. The quality of this connection is to be very nice and the other concept of this is to be very good. i think you also purchase this connection and it helpful to enjoy the advantage of this connection. This is the best connection i have seen. The other concept of this is to be so good and I recommended you to buy this connection.

Hi, i think this is the one of the best broadband TV connection and the connectivity of this is to be the best. i use this connection and i suggest you to first check the connection of this broadband and the quality of this connection is so good. This is the online broadband connection and the feature of this TV is to be so good. Then purchase this and then enjoy the performance of this connection. It helps you to understand the real entertainment.

i am not sure but the performance of the 99m plan is very brilliant. Those who subscribe this 99pm plan they definitely realized its double speed. The other useful pan also present in this Airtel. Then you need to first check the number of plan of the Airtel and then get that connection. Before getting this 99m plan i asked three user and they said me that this si the best plan for the broadband. Then you should purchase this plan and it helps you for the entertainment.

I also use this plan and I must tell you that I am not satisfy its performance. This is the popular plan but the speed of this plan is not very fast. Sometime it gives lot of time. Then I think you need to first check the plan its actual speed and then buy that plan. These kinds of information help you to understand the actual performance of the Airtel broadband TV. Then try this solution and it helps you to understand and then realized the performance.

I also bought the same plan...and found good.

BTW, can anybody tell how to lock a channel in airtel IPTV?