Thread: How to check data usage on iPad 3G with AT&T's unlimited plan

How to check data usage on iPad 3G with AT&T's unlimited plan

In the first month, I had purchased the 250MB plan and this plan provides the facility to see that how much data is to be currently used in this month. Then after six month I get the AT&T’s unlimited plan which helps to unlimited downloading and accessing the internet over the ipad. But it does not show the entire month data usage. So, I need some help which describes the way for checking the data usage on the ipad 3G with AT&T’s unlimited plan. Any help will be appreciates.

Re: How to check data usage on iPad 3G with AT&T's unlimited plan

The ipad is initially designed for the audio-visual media which is later on supports the online books, movies, games and web content. So, after that everybody wants to access the internet over this ipad. Hence they take the unlimited plan which gives the unlimited number of data accessing facility. So, in this unlimited plan, you can also see the number of data usage from the ipad. You need to go to the setting then click on the General and finally click the usage submenu. It helps you to see the number of data usage in this unlimited plan.

Hey, I used that solutions for finding the number of data usage in this unlimited plan then I found that this information is may be not correct. See, in that situations I see that I had used the 94 MB data on this unlimited plan but in that situations I had used maximum 80MB. I don’t know why the ipad seeing the wrong information but later on I understand that there is need to reset this information at the end of the month and hence it gives the wrong information.

Hey dude, I also used this unlimited plan and I had used the online options for seeing the number of data usage in this unlimited plan. Whenever I need to check this information then I go to the AT&T’s web site and then enter mine account username and password information. Then within few seconds it gives the complete information of the number of data usage in this ipad and also it give the other relative information of this unlimited plan.

Hey I also faced the similar kind of trouble. In that time I had purchased the unlimited AT&T’s plan and later end of the month I want to collect this information of the number of data usage in the unlimited plan. Then I use the ipad setting solutions to see the number of data usage in this unlimited plan but it gives wrong information. Then finally the options presents in the web site help us to describe the correct information.

Hey, I had tried to access this data usage in the both solutions way but it gives the incorrect information. Then I called the customer care of the AT&T’s company and they tell me that this cannot be possible to get the data usage information within the month. The ipad setting or the web site will not provide the correct information. There will no solution for this accessing this information in any way. You need to wait some time and then information is forwarded to your ipad.