Thread: Cheapest HD DTH connections available

Cheapest HD DTH connections available

I want to buy the DTH for watching HD.So for that reason I was just looking out for some options that are available and wasn’t being able to shortlist one in terms of the price that is available.So I just want to know which is the cheapest DTH for watching HD only? By this I mean I don’t want any SD channels. I am forced to go for some packages along with HD so I want the cheapest possible option existing no. So please do get back to me as soon as possible as I just want to know which one of them is better.

Re: Cheapest HD DTH connections available

I just want to know that don’t you want DVR. If that is the case then you can go for Tata Sky HD as that seems to be the best and cheap option as I of now and I am sure that you will definitely like it. Also you can just make my pack and you can select HD channels along with some popular channels.Also I would tell you that the minimum amount is Rs. 150. Or take a base pack Rs. 160 that has the Economy pack along with the Rs. 50 HD Gold pack.So all seems to be set and there is no problem at all.

I just had a look at the solution that is given previously and would tell you that according to me I think this makes my pack and equivalent services by DTH to be the same. Also the base packs are better and you can get some number of channels to spend your spare time as well.Also you can spend INR 150 and hardly get 15-20 good channels at maximum. But in 160, at least 40-50 will be there that you can expect to watch.SO all seems to be proper and fine and I do feel that you should really go ahead with it.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided.I just had a look at the solution that you have given and feel that there are now a lot more options that are available with me rather than looking for some other options.I feel that Tata Sky seems to be the best among the lot and feels that it is the way to go ahead with but at the same time I do feel that there should be some other options as well that I need to look at that will help me to solve the query that I am in.

Yes even I completely agree that you can go ahead with Tata Sky HD but all the same time there are some other options as well.I think that other than Tata Sky HD there are some other options like the Airtel Digital TV and the Dish TV as well.Also along with that the Sun Direct is there as well.So I think that you can actually even look for these options as well as they might be helpful to you as well. So before going ahead you can just look at the options that might look into.

Thanks a lot for the solution that you have provided me and would say that these are some options that I need to check at. And I feel that this is something that is very important.Also if the solutions do work out for me then I will definitely let you know all and would tell you whether it worked for me or not.So I would like to thank you for the solutions that you have provided me to solve the query that was confusing me a lot.