Thread: Best unlimited broadband ISP in Kurubarahalli

Best unlimited broadband ISP in Kurubarahalli

I am planning to go for a unlimited broadband internet services and hence for that reason I am just looking around to see some option that may be helpful for me to solve the query that I am facing. I stay in Kurubarahalli and don’t know what for which option I should go for. While browsing I just came across with some options but I am really confused on which one would be the best for me. So looking at the location that I am in can you please tell me with which would be the best option for me. Please do rely as I am waiting for the answers.

Re: Best unlimited broadband ISP in Kurubarahalli

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that there are quite a few options with which you can go ahead.There is the Airtel which provided with a good unlimited play as well as the Bsnl which has a good speed along with the proper services.But among them all I would say that you should go with Hathway and I seriously feel that it is really better than few of the other options that are available with you right now.

Yes even I do completely agree with the previous solution.even I think that Hathway is the best option you can go with and would say that it will be the best in you r area. Also I have heard that it had a really good services and will be really helpful to you.According to my knowledge it will provide you with the 512kbps and that will be at around just 499 INR.So if I would have been in your position then I would have definitely went with this option only.

Thanks a lot for the immediate reply. I would tell you that this is something that I was looking out for and feel that I need to check with Hathway and need to see if it is a proper option for me or not. Also I need to check with some other options as well.So I would tell you that if there are any other options then please do get back to me immediately as they will be helpful to me as well.

As far as I know the area in which you stay I feel that is Kurubarahalli (Bangalore) I feel that it has only network from Sify Tikona, and BSNL only. I don't think Hathway has network coverage over there and you just need to find out the information about it to see if it will work for you or not.So this is what you need to do and then everything will be fine with you.Also I would tell you that I have mailed them regarding the same and now I am waiting for replies.

Thanks a lot for the solution that you have provided to me and would say that this is something that I need to check immediately so that it will be useful for me to in future also.I need to check whichever connections are actually available over here and then accordingly I need to go ahead with the services of different providers.So I would like to thank you for the solutions that you have provided em to solve the query that was confusing me a lot.