Thread: How to make complaint against ISP

How to make complaint against ISP

I am very annoyed with the ISP and would like to know how can we make a complaint again them .This is really important and I am seriously in need of it. I want to file a case against my ISP because they are terminating my connection without any reason. Now what I have decided to do is that remove the connection permanently. Can anyone tell me the procedure to file case against it?Please do get back to me as I am seriously in need of it.

Re: How to make complaint against ISP

According to me what you can do is that you can put the complaint in your local newspaper where there is the complaint column and I guess that it is free of cost.I would suggest you to go with it as it is the best option.I ma saying you this because this will also let you know that there are more other people who have similar kind of issue like this.And also if you give it in the newspaper then all will come to know that how these companies treat us and also will give a fair idea about their services.

Yes I do completely agree with the solution that is being previously given.What you can do is that you can just check out any English newspaper and that will give you a idea about this. Such newspapers will have a complaints column where people just write the complaints about their connection and their IPS’s along with other telecom issues.So I guess that it once you put down the issue that you are facing then you will be able to solve the problem that you are facing.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided to me as I feel that they will be handy enough to me to get rid of the problem that I have been facing. Also I would tell you that I have checked out on some website but it seems a lot of stuff needed to file and second, it will cost a lot per complaint. Actually, plan cost is 2080 and to get back that I need to spend more than that and ha seems to be ridiculous. This is not good idea to do.So the one that you have presented seems to be a better one.

I think that the other way to make a complaint is by directly going in the office of the IPS service provider and that you give you the exact idea about what you need to do and what not to.They will also guide you to what necessary steps you need to take while you are using their services,Also I just wan tot know the name of the service provider you are talking about so that we can tell you the required information in more details.But I guess that you should go with these solutions and they will provide you with some better results.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided.I guess that I just need to first lodge the complaint against then and then need to check whether it is proper or not.I guess that it will definitely work for me immediately. Also I would let you know the whether the solution worked for me or not.So I would like to thank you all for the solutions that you have provided as they have helped me a lot and have given me some options to work with.