Thread: Which are good unlimited internet options in Greater Noida

Which are good unlimited internet options in Greater Noida

I am panning to go for some good unlimited internet plan for me but while looking around I am just confused that which one I should go ahead with.I stay in Greater Noida and don’t know what for which option I should go for. While browsing I just came across with some options but I am really confused on which one would be the best for me.So looking at the location that I am in can you please tell me with which would be the best option for me.Please do rely as I am waiting for the answers.

Re: Which are good unlimited internet options in Greater Noida

I would say that there are many options with which you can go ahead but I would suggest you go ahead with the Airtel plan of 799.I think that it’s a really good plan with which you can go and personally speaking I could not find a better plan than this one.And I would tell you that this is the plan I am currently using and would also tell you to go ahead with it as it will really give you a good speed. So this is what I feel is a really good option for you.

I would say that you should go ahead with the unlimited Reliance Broadband as they will provide you with a really good speed at an reasonable cost. And Reliance does have a good feedback and would provide you with the solution that you need to solve this query that you are facing. Also I have heard that MTS is good but I am not sure that it is good or not. I find no good review of their Wireless broadband though. Also its better for you to go with Reliance Net connect Wireless or Tata Photon Plus.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided me and would say that this is something that I was looking for. Even I was thinking of going for Airtel plan of 799 and that seems to be better option for me at that time.But now you have provided me with some better options as well which I seriously need to look at and then will decide on which service I should go ahead with.Also please provide me with some other solutions as well as I may get some more options to work with.

I would say that you should go ahead with Airtel and would say that you should go ahead with it.Also I do feel that this is the better option because even I have tried with it and have got a very good experience with it. They are providing a good 3 GB plan at 649 and unlimited at 899 also.So you can really go with some difference options and then there won’t be any problem at all to you.Also I will tell you if there are any other options with which you can go ahead.

I would say that I will definitely go ahead with the Airtel plan of 799 as to me it really looks good.I feel that I am almost certain to go ahead with it. Also I took some information and would say that this is something that has got a really good feedback and now I am certain that I will go ahead with it.So I would like to thank you all for the solutions that you all have provided and appreciate for the suggestion that were presented to me.