Thread: Unable to increase Huawei E1752 mobile broadband speed

Unable to increase Huawei E1752 mobile broadband speed

I have used the Huawei E1752 mobile broadband on the laptop for the internet connectivity purpose. This connection I had established in last month. The ISP helps me to establish that connections. At the time of beginning the Huawei E1752 mobile broadband gives the 7.2 mbps speed. It is so good and there is no connectivity issues occurred in these connections. Yesterday, I had tried to upgrade the firmware then it is upgraded very well. But after that this Huawei E1752 mobile broadband connections give very low speed that is 384kbps. I don’t know why it happens. Please give mine suggestions for increase the speed of the connections.

Re: Unable to increase Huawei E1752 mobile broadband speed

Hey dude, I also faced the similar kind of issue in the broadband connections and I also the connectivity trouble occurred in this Huawei E1752 mobile broadband. In that time, after installing the firmware the laptop gives so much error message and after that the connections will not be worked very well. In that time the good thing is that this Huawei E1752 are in the warranty period. So, I have contact the ISP that is Internet Service Provider. He comes and then he changed the Huawei E1752 mobile and after that the issue is solved.

The Huawei E1752 is to be a mobile broadband connectivity which is provides the connectivity with the laptop. This Huawei E1752 is a Smartphone which is developed at China. The features of this Huawei E1752 is so brilliant and the features of this Huawei E1752 is to be the fast 3G+/HSDPA, easy international roaming and the plug and play facility with the laptop and PC. Hence the connectivity point of view it is so nice. But there is no speed concept presents in the Huawei E1752. Hence you need to check the configurations of the Huawei E1752. It helps you to increase the speed.

You need to check the setting of the firmware and I think at the time of up grading the firmware there is some virus presents in the up gradations files of the firmware. Hence this the internet speed goes to the very low. For solving that kind of issue you need to check that whether any virus presents in the laptop. The authorized antivirus will help you to find the virus which is presents in the laptop. Then it might be possible that the speed of the internet is to be increased.

Hey, I think you need to check the setting of the Huawei E1752 mobile broadband. This help you a lot to understand the actual issue. See, sometime there is possibility that the setting of the Huawei E1752 is to be changed at the time of the up gradation the firmware. Then this could be possible that in the laptop setting May also changed and hence you need to use the restore option which is presents in the laptop. It helps you to solve the occurred issue.

I think you need to read the manual of the Huawei E1752. This mobile manual will be helping us to understand the actual issue of the Huawei E1752 mobile. This Huawei E1752 mobile provides the facility to connect this mobile with the laptop which is help for the internet connectivity. After reading the manual of the Huawei E1752 mobile you will understand the actual issue and the kind of solutions presents in that trouble. I think you got the correct solutions.