Thread: Best Broadband service provider in Panchkula

Best Broadband service provider in Panchkula

Hello friends, I am one question for you all. I am recently shifted to Panchkula from Mumbai, as my company has given me promotion over here. I am going to stay near about sector 6 area. And my problem is as I am new here; I don’t know which broadband service should use for better internet surfing, I am going to use internet from my laptop. I have heard that in this area Sify broadband is providing service but it’s review is very bad about service. So can anyone guide which Broadband I should take? Please reply to this post, it is very urgent. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Best Broadband service provider in Panchkula

Hey friend, congratulation for the promotion man, I have read your post, I must say that don’t use Sify in that area because it’s service is pathetic and most of the people have cancelled its connection. According to me when you are going to use internet from laptop then you must try with Spice Telecom’s GPRS network service. It is getting quite famous in Sector 6 region. I am not sure about that, what are the charges of GPRS service I think it 600 RS. Per month for unlimited downloading, even using this you can also set-up the Wi-Fi region at your place. So do some more enquiry and all the best for NET surfing.

Hello, welcome to our Panchkula, I hope that you feel better life here as compared to Mumbai. As you are looking for broadband service provider, you can surely go with Spice Telecom, but according to me it’s quite costly as compared to other broadband service provider. If you can be comfortable with wired network or you can say NET via Lan, than you can easily use BSNL. BSNL’s service is good in that area, I don’t know the cost of it, but it is quite chipper. So now you have 2 options, select the best and enjoy.

Hello, as all have already welcomed you, I just want to say Congratulation for your promotion. I also wanted to share some information with you about the broadband service provider. However you can also do some enquiry about Airtel broadband, previously they were not providing service for broadband in the whole sector 6 areas. But recently they have started to broadband service. As it is new in the area you will easily get connection for the same. So now you have 3 better option and you can choose whichever is comfortable for you as per your requirement. All the best!

Hello friends, thanks a lot to you all for supporting me such greatly. So finally I have registered for the internet connection. I have done enquiry for all 3 service provider. Spice is good but I don’t think worth to spend such a huge amount for the broadband, so I cancelled it. I enquired in Airtel also but they don’t have plans ready and they are not giving proper answer to costumer. So finally I have decided to go with BSNL broadband, because it nearby my home and trustworthy. So thank you all again, without you it was not possible.

We are currently staying in Sector 15 Panchkulla and using Airnet Internet Services broadband connection.This company on fiber network really providing high end unlimited plans. We are currently using 2MBPS unlimited plan in Rs 1500/- pm including tax.Download speed is between 220-260kbps.Earlier we used other service providers where download was only 140-180kbps.