Thread: what is the correct setting for Airtel 3G APN for samsung mobile

what is the correct setting for Airtel 3G APN for samsung mobile

hello there, I had recently taken an Samsung mobile for my brother, it is one of the best mobile I found out in the internet with all the features and the function suiting for the use for my brother, as he always use internet for his work, I thought to provide him the connection from the Airtel service provider, as I was setting all the fields of the setting to the correct ones, I was still not able to connect to the internet, I don’t know why this problem was occurring but according to me I did the correct setting that were needed, but no help, so can anyone help me in this problem.

Re: what is the correct setting for Airtel 3G APN for samsung mobile

Hello there, do the following changes for getting the setup that has to be done in the mobile handset; first of all go to the interface where the value has to be inserted in it. The insert the value that I am providing you below; set the home page to any of the page that you like, then the username and the password should be kept blank, the next step is about the Proxy, that should me enabled, the address of the proxy and the server must be 202.56.231.117, the proxy and the server port value must be 8080,data bearer must be packet data or GPRS, the name of the Access point must be Airtelgprs.com, authentication type must be the normal and no user access point should be present.

Hello there, the Airtel live GPRS connection is been given below, do as the same what is been provided to you, do not change any of the value, if you do that it will not help in getting the connection done; so now in the account name write Airtel_live, then in the home page write http://live.airtelworld.com, username and the password should be kept blank and also the proxy should be enabled in it, the proxy and the server address should be 100.1.200.99, access point name should be Airtelfun.com, proxy and the server port must be 8080 and also the authentication must be in the normal mode. Hope this may help you.

Hello there, I am also not able to connect through the internet when I change some of the setting in it , recently I was doing something in the mobile and I happened to change the setting of the idea internet connection that would provide me with the connection with the internet, also the mobile that I am using id the LG dynamite one, I tried all the possible thing but I was not able to get connect with it, I gave a call to the customer care but they were busy all the time when I gave them the call, so please help me in getting the internet connection done in it.

Since you have change the setting of the idea internet service provider, it will be difficult to get them automatically, the only way to get connected to it is by doing the manual changes which I will be providing you in the below section; as you go in the to the interface where the fields are provided to set the connection you can do the following settings, in the Account name put it as idea_GpRS, then in the username and the password keep that as blank then in the Home page set it to your setting and requirements, proxy and the server port should be set to 8080, now the proxy and the server address should be set to 10.4.42.45, Databearer should be set to GPRS or the packet data and the access point should be set to imis, proxy should be set as enabled.

Reply to your complaint

Quote Originally Posted by Lankesh View Post
    Since you have change the setting of the idea internet service provider, it will be difficult to get them automatically, the only way to get connected to it is by doing the manual changes which I will be providing you in the below section; as you go in the to the interface where the fields are provided to set the connection you can do the following settings, in the Account name put it as idea_GpRS, then in the username and the password keep that as blank then in the Home page set it to your setting and requirements, proxy and the server port should be set to 8080, now the proxy and the server address should be set to 10.4.42.45, Databearer should be set to GPRS or the packet data and the access point should be set to imis, proxy should be set as enabled.

Dear Sir,

Kindly provide your Idea cellular number for further assistance. You can also get in touch with our Customer care centre - details updated on Idea website.
    Regards,
    Ideacellular