Thread: Is any user facing problem in using Airtel 3G services in Delhi?

Is any user facing problem in using Airtel 3G services in Delhi?

Hello friends, I am really happy with Airtel service provider as they have launched the 3g services in Delhi right now, as it is newly launched in Delhi, I have heard that most of the people who had recently used this service had faced problem when they used it, as it was new in that area they were facing a lot of the problem but it was resolved as soon as possible, but as this thing is also new in this area, will I be facing this kind of the problem that they were facing.

Re: Is any user facing problem in using Airtel 3G services in Delhi?

Hi there, I just went through your problem, and I was also facing this kind of problem when it was newly launched in the Bangalore, here at certain areas the connectivity was not present and if it was it was not that good as most of the people complained about it, there were some solution that were created by the Airtel and it was somehow reduced to a certain level, they used to claim that at certain area the network was very dull, and they are in the progress of removing the solution for it, I think it will be present in your area also, as they are not aware about the areas where it will create problem, the only way to do it is by using and monitoring the areas where the connectivity is dull, once they have noticed the problem then they will try to come out of it sooner or later.

Hello there, as I have heard that Airtel people are been launching 3g services in most of the part of the India, I am also keen to use these services that are been newly launched, as I have heard from many people that the services that are provided by this services is very jazzy and also it is possible to do video calls, mobile TV and other services , so I just wanted to know the basic rates of these services that will be provided to me so that I can choose the best one which will be in my budget. Do these services will be provided according to the requirement of the user or it will provide all in one package.

Hi there, according to me the services which you will like you can just go with them only. It is not compulsory that you have to go with whole services which is not require by you, so just relax about it, there are various plan that have been provided and been used by many of the people. The plans are as follows, there is a flexishield plan which helps you in downloading about 2GB data, for any postpaid or prepaid customers, you just have to pay rs.750. Also there is another plan where you have to pay Rs 675 for downloading 1.25 GB, once if you have crossed the limit of Rs 2000/- the charge that will be provided will be 20KBPS.

Hello friends, I am happy that Airtel 3G services is been launched in the most of the part of India, I was using MTNL 3G Jadoo, but the services that was provided was not that good, so I just thought to give it a try with the Airtel 3G services, but before doing that I gave a call to customer care and seen that the network and the services is been launched and not in the final sage, as I spoke to many of the customer representative, many said it was ready and many told it was not, so I don’t know what the right one now, also I want to know that what is the steps of installing the services in my sim.

Hi there, ya mostly the people of the customer service are not aware of the latest technology and the phases so because of that you are getting this kind of the problem. The best way you can do is wait till the official notification is been done in the radio, SMS etc. once you are convince about the service is been present or not then you can go for the below function, replace your 32K sim with the 64 K sim, this has to be done as the 32k sim will create problem in the connectivity and the services that will be provided, you can do that by going to the nearest Airtel Gallery and ask to change the sim. Now once you have done that then send a SMS to 121 consisting of 3GHS written in the SMS, this will check the compatible issue for your mobile handset. Now once it is compatible then send another SMS to 121 writing 3G in it, this will activate the 3G services in the mobile number. After this the services will be activated in the number of yours.

Hello!!
    I am using airtel 3 g service and I was really enjoying it!!!
    But since last one month I am really facing a problem, its just become a normal net service..... I have complain reg this in the customer care but my problem is still not solved, the spdeed is really pathetic and I am using I-phone 4s, is any one can plz suggest any solution for problem, plz let me know.

Thanks!

I am using airtel 3 g service and I was really enjoying it!!!
    But since last one month I am really facing a problem, its just become a normal net service..... I have complain reg this in the customer care but my problem is still not solved, the spdeed is really pathetic and I am using I-phone 4s, is any one can plz suggest any solution for problem, plz let me know.
    I think that it might be an issue with location , I mean that there might not be strong signal in your area, if you are not satisfied with airtel then you can switch to mtnl 3G jadoo it is said to be the best 3g service in delhi.