Thread: best 3G data card in delhi

smile best 3G data card in delhi

which 3G datacard is best in Delhi??
    Dear friends,I have a query-i want to get one 3g datacard for internet usage on my laptop both at home as well as office.I have few queries
    1.Which is the best option amongst MTNL 3G Jadoo,Airtel,Tata Docomo,MTS mblze.
    2.Is it possible to purchase a data card from market e.g. micromax,huawei etc and purchase a 3 G sim card of either airtel/mtnl/docomo and use it.The idea behind this is that in case one is not satisfied with services of one company then other service provider can be tried.This way i wont be loosing money on each company specific USB Stick.If yes then please provide the options,approximate cost and place from where i can get it.
    3.Docomo is advertising of download speed upto21 Mbps while rest airtel and mtnl abt 7.1 Mbps.what is the experience of users amongst members.I am located in north Delhi(Rohini/pitampura to be specific) and shall be greatful if i could get some inputs specified to this part of country.
    Thanx in advance and i really appreciate the service done by techarena forum members....

Re: best 3G data card in delhi

If we talk about the 3g wireless USB then I would like to tell you that no one can give you the assurance for the speed because it is always depend on the signal strength. If you want then you can check the bandwidth plans of the operators on the respective sites. But my personal recommendation to you is the MTNL and that will be the best I think.

thanks aditya r 4 ur reply ....waiting for more to respond

Aouneiil Guest

o2 has the best deal. if you go to a near shop and ask for an internet deal sim chip they will help. plus i have an o2 chip and i pay £15 a month for free internet acess plus three calls to o2. any other calls and texts to other networks the £15 takes care of. hope i helped
    Last edited by Maqbool; 31-03-2011 at 11:26 AM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.

I am using 3G Icon505 modem and for me MTNL gave real low speed. Reliance was giving me speed between 5-6MB. Tata still does not have GSM in Delhi, so only Photon+ is option(CDMA) based.

Quote Originally Posted by sardarji View Post
    I am using 3G Icon505 modem and for me MTNL gave real low speed. Reliance was giving me speed between 5-6MB. Tata still does not have GSM in Delhi, so only Photon+ is option(CDMA) based.
    Mtnl in comparision, gives very bad 3g speed to Vodafone or Reliance. I was previously using reliance 3g and it used to give me 400kbps to 600 kbps speed but recently from some previous days I am getting only 60-70kbps speed? I wonder how you are getting speed between 5-6mb, is there any different settings for it, could you let me know?

I did speedtest today morning and please find results below

Provider : Reliance
    Technology : 3G
    Card : Option ICON 505 3G USB Modem 14.4 Mbps
    Last edited by sardarji; 10-04-2011 at 10:31 AM.

playboy8968 Guest

Get any Huawei 3G modem and use docomo sim card....Amazing 3G speeds.

If you want to buy lots of pain in your life then you have to go for Reliance service it’s really very poor & painful. I have lost my Rs.10,000/- without using service. I’ve perches Reliance data card and experience it’s work only 7 – 10 days in a month but charge for a month. I initiated the request for deactivation but bill is continuously generating, now I’m getting daily 2 – 3 calls for recovery and caller telling he is calling from “Tees Hajari Court”.