Thread: Unlock bsnl 3g data card lw273

Unlock bsnl 3g data card lw273

Hello friend I have a bsnl 3g data lw273 card. I bought it 6 months ago. It was working very well. Now I shifted to new place. Here I am not getting the network of bsnl 3g. I am getting bad network at this place. Here at this place Airtel 3g is working perfectly. So I want to use my Airtel 3g on data card lw273 to do so I need to unlock the data card but I don’t have any idea how to do so. I do not want to spend money to buy Airtel data card. If anybody know the way to unlock it please3 let me know. You would be appreciated.

Re: Unlock bsnl 3g data card lw273

Hello friend, the technology has gone beyond your think now you can unlock your BSNL LW273 data card. To unlock your BSNL data card you need to follow the following steps: first remove the SIM of BSNL and put the SIM of your choice or interest. Then visit the official web site of the BSNL and enter EMI number of the data card. Then you will be asked for the security code then click on calculate then you will get the Unlock code and the flash code. I never tried it but I read it on the website. So It amy work. Please try it.

Hello friend to unlock the BSNL LW273 data card First you need a tracom software. This Teracom software will give you unlock code. So first download a teracom software from the internet and install it on your PC then connect your data card to your system and run the teracom and follow the instruction on screen it will ask you EMI number provide it . Then at last you will get Unlock code. Use this unlock code at desire place as mention in the instruction on screen. Now you can use any GSM sim card to this BSNL LW273 data card.

There are three simple step to unlock your BSNL 3g LW273 data card. For that you need to install teracom software for your data card. After the completion of the installation plug your data card into the machine then uninstall the bsnl 3g software. Make sure that you are not deleting the modem driver. It need you to run modem again. So just remove BSNL 3g software from teracom. Then install the software of card you want to use. Then remove your card and put in again now you can enjoy you 3g on

Thank you, friend for giving the reply for my post. I think solution is just to download teracom from the official web site and install the software in your machine. This applications will provide you the unlock code and flash code. These codes can be used to unlock my BSNL data card. Now I am able to use any of the SIM card into it for internet connection.

smile Re: Unlock bsnl 3g data card lw273

hey guys

i'm sanjay,IF YOU WANT TO UNLOCK TERACOM LW272&273 BSNL 3G DATA CARD.....

only Rs.150 for unlocking teracom i.e BSNL 3G data card...

Email-Id : sanjaybgiet2008@gmail.com

& VISIT WEBSITE GET MORE INFORMATION "bsnl3gdatacard.webs.com"only RS.150 for unlocking teracom lw272 & lw273....
    HOW IT WORKS * USING THIS SOFTWARE U CAN CONNECT ANY GSM SIM 2G & 3G (AIRTEL VODAFONE AIRCEL DOCOMO RELIANCE VIDEOCON IDEA ETC)
    * SUPPORTS FOR WINDOWS XP, VISTA, WIN 7 OPERATING SYSTEMS
    * IT WILL WORK PROPERLY ANY STATES IN INDIA
    * U CAN USE THIS SOFTWARE SEVERAL TIMES IN ANY SYSTEM ANYWHERE
    * IT WILL WORK 1000% PROPERLY WITHOUT ANY SYSTEM SETTINGS
    * THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED TRY THIS SOFTWARE OTHERS IGNORE PLEASE

hi friends
    do yo want to unlock teracom modem lw272&273 just pay Rs.100 for unlock software
    download the link and call me for password or send me mail
    mob 09030139273
    enjoy to use any sim card.

i have bsnl 3g datacard(lw273v1.2) i want to unlock this sin if you have flash file for unlock thid datacard . send me mail on sumeetmodi2003@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by SU,IT View Post
    i have bsnl 3g datacard(lw273v1.2) i want to unlock this sin if you have flash file for unlock thid datacard . send me mail on sumeetmodi2003@yahoo.com
    Try the below suggestions to unlock your data card:

1. You will first need to insert your bsnl sim card into your lw273v1.2
    2. After that search manually the towers you available.
    3. Next, make another apn that you want.Eg(aircelgprs)
    4. After that select the net work mode automatic.
    5. This is very importanat, REMOVE YOUR BSNL SIM CARD WITHOUT DISCONNETING THE MODEM and dont close the driver window.
    6. After that insert whatever sim card you want.
    7. Lastly ENJOY YOUR NET BY CONNECTING THROUGH THE DRIVER SOFTWARE.

Hello Frnds I Purchased Bsnl 3g Data Card Lw273 But It's Not Working Properly I Want To Insert Airtel Sim In Data Card Plz. Help Me Show Me Step By Step Solution....

Hi,
    I am from Hyderabad, AP. I would like to exchange 3G airtel to either 3G BSNL or #3G aircel. as there is no signal for airtel here in my area. If anyone is opting for change to airtel 3G, please call me at 9949378508, or email

Quote Originally Posted by Irfanismail View Post
    Hi,
    I am from Hyderabad, AP. I would like to exchange 3G airtel to either 3G BSNL or #3G aircel. as there is no signal for airtel here in my area. If anyone is opting for change to airtel 3G, please call me at 9949378508, or email
    I think it will be better to post in the buy and sell stuff of this forums, if you want to sell and exchange your 3G airtel to 3G BSNL or 3G aircel. Simply create a new thread for selling or exchanging 3G airtel in this forums section - http://forums.techarena.in/buy-sell-computer-hardware/

Hi,

Finally, I managed to unlock BSNL 3G data card without installing a third party application or reverse-engineering the original dialer application.

The trick it to change only a single registry value. Please note, you are dealing with windows registry, so be careful. Locate the following registry entry:

Code:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Linktop3G
    On the right-pan, change the Engineer key to 0 and it's done. Create new connection profile for your preferred operator, make it as default and connect...

BTW, I have some thoughts to share. The devices BSNL is selling are not subsidized/leased to the users and is a sole property of the user. Same is true with all EVDO & 3G devices (BSNL EVDO, Tata Photon+, Reliance NetConnect etc). However, most of these devices comes with some kind of vendor locking to prevent users to switch to other operators. I am sure this is completely illegal (for non-subsidized devices). I request everyone to defend our freedom and let we drag them all to consumer rights court to force them providing complete freedom that TRI has given to us.it is working 100%
    Attached Files Attached Files