Thread: TaTa Photon+ providing Worst internet Connection

TaTa Photon+ providing Worst internet Connection

Hello friends recently I had purchased TATA Photon + so as to use it with my laptop wherever I go, prior to the purchase of the service they had mentioned that I will get around 3.1 Mbps of speed but after using the same I was 400-500kbps downloading speed. Now this kind of a speed is much slow and takes almost one full night if I try to download a movie of 1 GB, is there any way so as to increase the download speed, please suggest the same.

Re: TaTa Photon+ providing Worst internet Connection

The very first thing that you will have to do is that you must contact the customer care of the TATA Photon and inform them about the less download speed that you are getting with the usb. Inform them to check the plan that you are making use of and see to it that the details are correct, it can be possible that there could be some sort of a confusion over the plan and that is why you are not able to get the desired speed. So do this first and then see if you can get to increase the speed.

Hey dude even I am getting a lot of a slow speed while downloading any content from the internet, I had brought the 15 gb plan for Rs1500 which was giving me only 300kbps downloading speed. It was so pathetic that I would get the connection lost sometime while I would download. Also, last month they charged me extra saying that I have made use of extra GB, so I just went to their office and canceled the same, but even now they would call me and ask for more money and feedback, so I also find that there is some kind of a problem with the TATA photon and suggests that no one should use it.

I have also cancelled my service that I was using from the TATA Photon as they were not providing me the desired speed. I think that the TATA Photon quality has being degrading days by day as no one is getting good quality service from them as well. They are just fooling the customers by making them get the service from them at high price and promising to provide good service for the same but unfortunately none of them are providing what they have promised. I will suggest everyone not to get attracted to any of the TATA photon service.

You should send the email to the highest authority of the TATA in the form of a escalation which should have all the problems that you are facing with their service, you must not forget to mention your account number and the plan that you are using and send the escalation to the TATA group and when they read all that they will surely going to feel for something and will help you to overcome the problem.

You are far better than what i got...I never had full network at my work place...it took me almost 10 min to open my mails...pathetic network of tata photon..beside several complaints by mails and phone issues are not been addressed properly..the visit by their executives are mere drama...they forward the complaints to network team but nothing happen...someone plz tell me what to do???

@ Rohit Dogr: There is benefit of calling their customer care or making complaints again and again. They will never help you. These guys who visit your home or who take complaints are just useless and waste of our time.

What you need to do is make a complaint or put a mail to Tata Photon Nodal Officer. For doing the same, SMS “NODAL” to 12345 (Postpaid) and 23456 (Prepaid) #.

Or simply give a call on 022-65102309 if you are in Mumbai OR drop a mail to nodalofficer.mum@tatatel.co.in. I always use to complain to Nodal Officers for all networks that i face problem.