Thread: Experience about the Airtel 3G in Delhi

Experience about the Airtel 3G in Delhi

As you know that Airtel 3G has been released to the Delhi and NCR reason of India. Well I want to discuss all the speed issue and tariff of the 3G service which is being released at the Delhi. I want to know everything which to everything regarding that particular matter. I am hoping that all the users on this particular forums will help me to know more about the situation for which I am looking for. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Experience about the Airtel 3G in Delhi

Well as far as I know the signal strength is quite weak. I have found that it is having only one antenna. In Reliance I was having the speed of 300Kbytes by the download manger. However in Airtel 3G I am getting the speed of 60 and 90 KBPS. Only one thing I have seen that they are allowing the EDGE subscriber to get the 3G service. You will get 2GB free download at the cost of RS 98 per month I think it is not bad at all.

I have already taken the 100MB plan simply testing the speed of 3G. well there are less number of the customer which are connected with the 3G network. Hence I am suspecting that there would be less signal which would be offered by the Airtel 3G. well I have found the same thing when there was launching of the Reliance GSM. So wee need to wait till the 3G subscribers are increased at Delhi.

Well according to my experience is quite good comparing with MTNL. I am having android market and Gmail web browser which is working quite good enough. I think I am not required to use Opera mini. Well current plan is of 2GB at the rate of Rs 98 nut in 3G there would be 600MB. However there would be another upload would be good. Well still I have not done video calling by using the 3G service of the Airtel.

I am hoping that future of the Airtel 3G would be bright at particularly Delhi. Since it is just launched in the Delhi and there would be some issue at the initial stage of the releasing of 3G. as time will pass there would be an improvement in the service and also more and more people would use the Airtel 3G service. We need to give an opportunity to improve the service so that there is less issue in the future.