Thread: Airtel 3G showing poor speed in Mumbai circle

Airtel 3G showing poor speed in Mumbai circle

Recently I activated the 3G service in my phone and I am quite disappointed with the speed that it is giving me. I have my nokia 5800 XpressMusic phone and it has the features of HSDPA 3.6 mbps. Having looked at the various advertisements that the airtel people continuously flash in the television saying that they provide the browsing speed up to 21mbps I feel it is total rubbish. I have checked the speed with the speedtest and it is showing a download speed of 1.3 mbps and upload speed of 0.350 mbps. I am very disappointed with the speed that I am getting. I stay in Mumbai and one of the user having the problem, if anyone having the same problem then do post in here.

Re: Airtel 3G showing poor speed in Mumbai circle

Looking at the speed I may not term it as bad since of the total capacity of 3.6 mbps you are managing to get a download speed of 1.3 mbps. I should say that you must be happy about it. See the browsing speed that you get to see in the advertisements of 21 mbps then you must have a hardware that supports that speed. As of now be happy with the speed that you are getting from the 3g network. I must say that it is sufficient.

Even I too agree with the above user. I think that the speed that you are getting is quite sufficient. You cannot expect a full speed of 3.6 mbps which the phone has the capacity to provide. The speed does gets limited due to the traffic congestion and in the peak hours the speed does gets affected. So nothing to worry about it. if you want the maximum speed then i would suggest you to try in the odd hours such as night where the network congestion is a bit low. So I suppose you have got the suggestion that I have given you here.

If you ask me I would advise you to use the NetworkAcc mobile internet accelerator. I think this is the best tool for you. It will definitely give you some improvement in the speed that you are getting from the 3G connection. It blocks all the unwanted services and uses multiple connections to boost up the speed. So my advice would be to try using the NetworkAcc mobile internet accelerator and see if there is any difference in the speed. I am quite sure that you will experience the difference in the speed. So do try using it and let me know if it works or not.

Hey thanks for the information that you have given here. Let me tell you that I have got the desired result after using this particular tool. You are a true genius. I just did a simple search in the internet downloaded and installed the particular tool in my mobile and surprisingly I noticed some difference in the speed. Now I am getting a download speed of almost 2.0 mbps and the upload speed is touching 1.3 mbps. I am very happy with the results.