Thread: Is it true That Bharti Airtel bags six lakh 3G subscribers

Is it true That Bharti Airtel bags six lakh 3G subscribers

It have been using the connection of the Airtel since long, and the connection is said to be Bharti Airtel, but the main problem is that I have been using it since long but still I was not able to get proper connection of it in the place in which I am staying. Now when the technology of the 3G came I was able to get the connection of the 3G in the place in which I am residing, and also I have heard that now the subscription of the Airtel has been said to be crossed 6 lack peoples. I have just seen that the card has just been released, and it has got more consideration in just few days. Please that whether whatever I have heard is true or not. And also please tell me in brief about Bharti Airtel.

Re: Is it true That Bharti Airtel bags six lakh 3G subscribers

Hey whatever you have heard is true and now it is still increasing and people are more getting the 3G connection of the Airtel rather than using any other network. An innovation made possible through the support of the parent company Bharti Airtel. And that will further strengthen as Bharti Airtel, in association with IBM, will undertake projects to innovative and affordable mobile services across the whole country. In fact, Bharti Airtel and IBM have announced the conclusion of contract negotiations to provide technology services covering many places in India.

Under this agreement, which will last ten years, IBM will organize and manage applications and network information technology (IT) to support the goal of Airtel which is to provide reasonably priced and pioneering mobile services around India, the mobile phone market economy in the world. The work IBM is to merge and transform the 16 different environments Airtel Indian subsidiaries into a single integrated system. IBM will oversee furthermore, the management of all applications, data center operations, servers, storage and office services. IBM will deploy technologies, processes and best practices to enable Airtel to offer a superior customer experience.

3G offers better bandwidth that allows for heavy data transfer. Telephone companies have paid heavy taxes in an auction to secure spectrum for launching services. Bharti, the largest company in India for GSM subscribers, which currently receives 9 percent of revenue from data services, which will be "important" increase of 3G operation. This partnership should enable Bharti Airtel to expand 3G coverage at affordable prices across the continent. IBM will oversee the organization of all technology application and operation meting out and data storage.

Hey thank you for the information that you have just given to me now it is that I have got the whole information regarding this I will buy the connection of the 3G that is said to be new in the Airtel and also I would take the whole details and then would make use of it. I have never used a 3G connection but the main thing is that many of the peoples are telling that the working of the services that is being good so it is that I would go and take the card of the Airtel for use.