Thread: Data.bsnl showing New Page When logged In

Data.bsnl showing New Page When logged In

I just want to know that is it possible to get redirected to some other page when I am trying to get logged in to the site of the BSNL. It has just happened to me recently that when I am trying to get logged in to the page of the BSNL I have been redirected to some other page and I have no idea what page I am in now. It is happening now and then and I am not able to get the view of the page of the BSNL and nor I am able to get the details of the data that I am using in the broadband services. Please help me out with the details and also list me the details that will be helping me to get out through this issue.

Re: Data.bsnl showing New Page When logged In

The main issue will be of the configuration of the program and also the list of the sites that is being not able to get the access. It happens that certain sites are being given access points that whenever you are trying to get the access to the particular site, it will automatically get redirected or it may display some or the other page to us. When the configurations of the pages are being done in it properly then you may not have to worry about the part of the redirection and it will work out well for you.

See that whether any of the access points are being described in the site to which you are going to get the access to. It happens that when you are providing any of the access points then it happens that the site to which you are trying to link is being interlinked to some other and that site is being displayed out other the one which you want. This issue is being faced by most of the peoples who have defined a particular access point in the system to which they are belonging.

The new pages are being displayed when you are doing all the connection properly in it. And also if you don’t want any of the other details regarding this then you can just ask the customer care and then they will surely help you out, to whichever problem you have faced uphill now. And see that whether the firmware is working out well or not. Firmware is sometimes causing the issue when you are planning to get the connection to the site and when you are being redirected to it.

And also you can just look out for the host files and then just see that whether it will be working out or not. The host files are sometimes the sole thing which is being said to be responsible for the redirection and when you are using some of the different host files then the connection is bound to be getting redirected. Always block the host file details because this files are said to be sole responsible for the redirection of the files.