Thread: MTNL broadband DSL light blinking & Noisy line, Help to fix it

MTNL broadband DSL light blinking & Noisy line, Help to fix it

I have taken a MTNL broadband line at my home, I stay in Mumbai. Its been three years that I am using this line along with my WiFi router and never face any big problem. Since I have changed the plan, My internet connection have started dropping much frequently, It drops 7-8 times a day. DSL light flickering and when I try to troubleshoot it then it suggest for contacting to the 198 where nobody answers my call. Please help me!

Re: MTNL broadband DSL light blinking & Noisy line, Help to fix it

If you are running Windows Vista on your machine and your broadband connection keeps on disconnecting then you should go to the Start button and then open the Control panel. Now switch to the system / Device Manager / network card / wireless card and choose your property / Power Management / uncheck "Allow the computer to turn off this Peripheral to save power"... Now check that it drops frequently or not. Your connection might be getting disconnected in order to save power.

I have the same problem with an Acer Aspire 7830G vista since yesterday! It's been a year that it worked nickel and suddenly disconnect without stopping and then reconnect the wifi only locally and make sure it works hop, hop and random length deco! I have latest version of the driver, make sure it was not a problem of energy-saving (the box is unchecked) and the computer is on AC power. The I block. Help

You may have a problem adjusting energy savings. If you're on battery, the system can turn off the device too power hungry. The wifi part of it. Try having the charger plugged in to see. Having a laptop does not want to be independent by saying: laptops often have screens too big and too powerful processors compared to their battery. A good laptop screen is 13 "maximum, a single-core processor at 2GHz maximum and minimum 6-cell battery. The DVD player is a gulf in power ... That is why the netbook it does there is no DVD drive: a USB key is fast and economical. Check the power consumption.

In effect it is possible that this is due to the wifi, but for numerous causes.

• First, if you have a weak signal (one to two bars) it is possible that the signal is not stable, which could cause disconnections. If you are a floor above with respect to the FreeBox it can happen.
    • Otherwise you've made a virus scan, spyware, malware etc? For that use malware bytes, you never know.
    • Otherwise update the driver for your WiFi card, the easiest at first to do it from device manager. To get there right click on Computer => Manage => Device Manager, then find your wireless card network adapter tab and then right click => Update Driver.

In fact I'm never on battery, I have a very long cable to stay on the sector. But this is not the case for ethernet. I seek the "map" that handles the wifi because I feel that it is she who goes out even when I stay connected, because the orange-Fi is off and I do not know how to reset. To follow your advice I disconnected the power saving settings in the connection, I'll see if that is enough! thank you for your help.

You must go into Control Panel / Device Manager and select the card wifi . Click disable. Then click activate. The wifi works again then. This is only a temporary solution because the wifi can again disconnect alone. (I have this problem just by surfing the internet, never in games). Otherwise of course try disabling "allow the computer to turn off this device" in the properties of the map. I do not understand where the problem lies. Maybe the card heats up and is automatically disabled by the computer?