Thread: Reliance Wireline in Mumbai - Switching from tata

Reliance Wireline in Mumbai - Switching from tata

I have been a tata broadband client for 3 years. Now it has been 2 weeks of steady disconnections. I called tata customer service in addition to they came each day however unsuccessful to solve the issue. In command prompt they ping a few server as well as it sends plus get packets other than VERY normally it keeps stating Request timed out. This disconnects me from online play the recent past they had said that 3-5 lines of call timed out is fine as well as attempt convincing me it is ok. He said that they do not know what the issue is. So please tell me something.

Re: Reliance Wireline in Mumbai - Switching from tata

My merely answer was to switch over ISP in addition to find a new connection. So that takes me here. Just had an only some questions.

1) How steady is Reliance wire line 2mbps unlimited plan?
    2) Does the web page login have a timed session? Can you arrange it? Maybe to better than 3-4 hours at least so i do not find Disconnected throughout play.
    3) Is it probable to utilize a router that supports wireless so my parents are able to utilize wireless on their laptop too?

Thanks for reading this long post as well as be thankful for feedback.

I have a 1 Mbps connection it is quite steady, it is a ADSL connection for me as you are in Mumbai you be supposed to obtain through Metro Ethernet which be supposed to be better. The web page will log you out after each 24 hrs. I am utilizing a router as well as it efforts without problem, I as well game on the PS3 in addition to utilize the connection through WiFi utilizing my router no issues.

I had utilized reliance cabled metro Ethernet 2mbps connection as well as the speeds that I was receiving were more than 2 mbps. Constancy was average...however internet experience was superior than mtnl....unhappily i had to throw it out because of wrong as well as extreme billing....If you obtain the alternative for Ethernet (Metro) that would be any day better you would find upload speeds with ADSL you barely get upload speeds on top of 1 Mbps, in addition reliance has some higher speed plans that are simply known while you have metro Ethernet alternative.

I am receiving a new wired connection 1MBPS Unlimited. I called the man over there that a management will be at my place in 7 functioning days for feasibility test, why they take so long? Is there anything i be supposed to inquire particularly when joining? There are definite users above talking about Metro Ethernet. So shall I be telling management to get me connection through metro ethernet merely? Also, is there any kind of 1sec disconnections OR any DC that you may be getting? I need clean uninterrupted internet as the nature of my effort is like that i am not able to afford DC's in any way.