Thread: IS it worth changing to Tikona Internet Connection

IS it worth changing to Tikona Internet Connection

Hello friends,I want some suggestion from you.I was using BSNL connection for internet, the speed was very -very slow and I was paying 750 plus tax every month, after half a year I moved to TATA, it is working fine actually, thing is that I have to keep the antenna on my neighbor’s roof top and now he has some objections, Now am planning to shift to Tikona because their tariff plan seems cheap.can anybody tell me that speed is up to the mark? and what about the service ?I am looking for best suggestion. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: IS it worth changing to Tikona Internet Connection

Hello Friend, from my point of view Tikona is not best choice. I had too many problems with services. For example: Customer care rarely response they do not properly. They provide just 4 feet cable. Not provided the Invoice bill and plan details. Once you paid the money. You have wait for them to come. I had taken the 395 plan but they sent me bill of amount 665. I have not paid the bill. Now they call me all the day. I am not answering. Have Tikona connection only if you want to headache and you have enough money. Time wastage provides low speed and frequently gets disconnected. Give wrong bill.

Hi friend,I am using Tikona I would like to share my opinion regarding Tikona. If you’re monthly downloading is not more than 10GB then you can go for Tikona but if you want unlimited download then don’t go for it. I am having unlimited plan of 512Kbps. Till 10GB, download is good. I get full speed and it looks that nothing is better than Tikona but after downloading 10GB in a month the speed starts fluctuating. In a day I get speed of 155Kbps for 1-2 hrs and rest of the time I get 50-75 kbps speed. Also most of the time there DHCP server does not provide IP to system and this is so boring or frustrating that u cannot do anything after this. So if there representative will login with his Id on your computer then u will see fantastic speed but when u will login with your id on the same computer at the same time then you will see speed of 50Kbps.

I want to share my views regarding Tikona. I had internet connection of tikona , for that first I met with Tikona executive and I gave cheque for installation. After 15 days (after calling so many times tikona customer care) tikona engineers given connection to me and they attached a small instrument on my top of my building, then after calling many times to Tikon customer care, I Finally gote user id and password to acess the internet. Then I felt that downloading speed is very slow it is 3 to 5 kbps. Then, I registered a complaint regarding this problem .no, any engineer comes for solving my problem and they not given any solution to me. So friends I finally decided to terminate tikona net connect. so take care before joining tikona net connect, I am threaten by tikona.

This was the problem was with me also here. Once, I rang to customer care and complaint about the I get very slow speed at night time. Its Unreliable, They answered me that at night time there is network traffic as lot of people use internet what a crappy explanations it was. now I had applied for disconnection for 1 month before. They haven’t collected the modem yet. Don’t know what they will say next Tikona means one serious headache. So I will ignore to have Tikona Internet connection.