Thread: Download speed for Tikona

Download speed for Tikona

I am having one query with about the Tikona broadband connection. I have gone through the advertisement of the Tikona which is saying that it will give 512 KBPS download speed at 599. What i wanted to know is that whether it should give the complete 512 speed while downloading anything from the Internet or its just advertisement. What speed they will give after installation. If any one can then step ahead to tell me truth.

Re: Download speed for Tikona

You will only get the speed of 45-55 kb speed in 512 KN lines. As this is not the dedicated line. If the number of user for your line is more then you will get the less speed which is less the expected. I will advise you to go with the BSNL broadband which is the best in broadband connection. They offer the speed better then any other broadband provider on cheapest rate. Also BSNL carries the highest bandwidth. So in my opinion you should select the BSNL as your broadband provider. Rest is upto you.

If you are planning to buy the Tikona then it is better to ask about all this query to Tikona itself. Just contact the Tikona Executive and ask them about the proposed speed and offered speed for the broadband connection. I hope they can only guide you properly regarding the issue of your which you are going through. So contact Tikona and do let me know what response you are getting with the same. I hope this will help you for same.

As per my knowledge the connection to be distributed in ration of 1:8. Which means that if you are having the 512 KB speed then you will get the ratio of 8 of the speed that is almost 64 KB per second download. This is the rule of ISP. But not sure about the Tikona as they are the new in the Broadband and might offer better then the other companies. It is better to discuss all this things with the Tikona and find the best deal. This is what i can suggest you.